Ch.8 Wait What?! (part 2)

EMILY'S P.O.V~

I did what!?

"A demon rampage?" I stare at them in confusion.

  Luke was first to speak, "when you take full demon form and you kill people or maybe even eat them. Thats what we sortuve do, its who we are now"

  Beatriz then stands up from the bed in realisation. "Wait, Michael you sacrificed your sister?", Michael takes a moment but nods his head in guilt. 

"Were'nt we suppose to sacrifice someone else!? God dammit Michael you cant even sacrifice the right people!". Beariz starts ranting and we just all stare at her until Luke took her outside to cool down.

  Michael turns to me with sad eyes. I look at whatever is in front of me and just think. That explains all the nightmares and voices telling me to do things. That explains moments when im all alone in my room and wake up confused not remembering what I did before I knocked out.

  I started to cry, I more likely sobbed into my brothers shirt because I have killed innocent people this morning. They gave me a nice night while I took their life in return. After thinking its actually Michael's fault, he did this!

"Michael this is all your fault!" I screamed at him. He just jumped off the bed and put his hands up. Im guessing because I was just crying and now I probably look like im going to rip is fucking head off, I would but I shouldnt.

"You did this! You fucked me up! You do everything wrong! Everytime I have to cover for your ass from dad! You cant just follow the rules or atleast do it until you move out!?"

  After me screaming he finally responds to me, "but i did move out".

"No! you got kicked out!"

  The way he looked at me was with sadness but yet surprised. I have never screamed at him like this before or ranted this way. As of right now I could actually care less no matter how bitchy I sound I rather just go home now and forget everything. So thats just what I did.

"Michael take me home, please"

"Now? but you just woke up and.."

"No! I want to go home!"

  He let out a sigh and went out the door with me following not far behind.

 ~~

"Tell mom I said hi"

"Will do"

  Without another word, I got out of the car and then he drove off. I get inside the house and it was a total mess, as always. I now wish I stayed at Luke"s house, well now also Michael's as sad as it sounds. My mom came running down the stairs and gave me a giant hug.

"Michael says hi and also I cant breathe!" I say out of breath.

"Oh sorry! I just.....I was worried to where you were but I tried calling Michael and he said that he gave you a ride back to his place. Im just glad your home.

"Mom im fine. You make it sound like I went off somewhere without you knowing"

"Sorry. Go get washed up, I love you"

"I love you too!" I scream as im already up the stairs.

  Once I got home to my room, I took a nice shower and went straight to bed doing nothing but be on my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

UUUPPPDDAATTEEE!! (sorry if this is super short but I had to update something)

Ive been hiper all week. Especially after school....

Anyways thanks for reading and dont forget to vote please. thanks :)