Ch.1 Bad dreams...

EMILY'S P.O.V ~

"AAHHHHH!!"

I sit right up from my bed from another one of my horrible nightmare I have been getting lately. I dont know why but I dont remember anything from it and yet im scared. im faced with the darkness of my room until im startled by my mom coming in worried and asking me questions like "are you okay?" "did you see somebody?!" "do i need to call 911?!".

"no mom im fine just another nightmare" I assured her.

"was it about your father?"

You see let me tell you about my life: I live in a fair enough house. I have a big brother and his name is michael, he is a little shit but I love him. Theres also my mom and she is the best thing I could ever have and she doesnt deserve to be treated the way the monster in this house does. My father is that monster.

Im 15 and my name is emily. I have......issues I guess, but nobody knows that because I like things to myself and ONLY to myself.

My thoughts, I will always keep them to myself. I dont even right them in a diary as my therapist has told me before he was in a car accident. He was an asshole anyways and pushed me to give him answers and im no therapist but im sure you are suppost to give the patient time right? They won't just tell you there problems like they have known you since you came out of the womb! Seriousely I hated him so much.

Ever since my therapist was in a accident, I have taken to notise that a lot of people in my life has left me. I always think im responsible and when I think that I just grab my razor and cut because I have nothing else to do really. I have no friends, most of my family left us, I don't go out much except for school. It's just a boring life really. I got snapped out of my trance by my moms sweet voice.

"baby, you okay?"

" yes, mom. Go back to sleep ill be fine."

She gives me a worried glance but brushes it off and gives me a kiss goodnight and leave my room. I was then left with the darkness of my room again as I tried to fall asleep.

***
A/N

Okay so that was my first chapter I hope you enjoyed it
:)

I would also like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE KITTEN MICHAEL CLIFFORD!!
hes 19 :') omfg no.

THANKS FOR READING!!