Ch.15 Eating

DEMON EMILY'S P.O.V~

His house is definitely not so close by. We've been driving for I don't know how long and im getting hungrier and hungrier. Its been a few minutes since we've been driving in some woods so I though maybe if I tell him to stop I can eat.

"Hey, are we almost there or?", I ask.

"We will be there very soon.", he says in some dark creepy way.

"Is it okay if we stop here for a few seconds? I easily get car sick and need a breather.", he seemed hesitant when I told him this.

"Maybe you should wait a few minutes. My house is really close I promise."

I then started thinking for a bit and put on my most innocent face.

"But I need to pee...."

"Fine, just be quick alright."

He then drives the van closer to the grass, stops, and then unlocked the door for me. I got out and made my way to the farthest tree with some big bushes around it. I slowly turn around to peak at the van and I see the guy starring at me. The only way im going to get him out of that car is if I put him on edge.

I slowly unbotton my jeans and zipper while facing the van making sure he sees me. I slowly turn around and lower down my jeans and that's when I hear a van door slam shut. I smirk and quickly kneeled down hiding myself a bit. I hear his footsteps and I see he has a rope in his hands. I then quickly put on my jeans and stand up acting like I dont know as he stand in front of me with lust in his eyes.

"You know I was going to wait till I get home but seeing you I thought what the hell I can do it here too.", he says with a smile.

I mentally vomit as he touches my cheek and starts whispering thing like "it's okay" or "you'll ve fine" and such.

I took off my sunglasses and just stare at his face. He looks shocked and scared because of my complete jet black eyes. I inch closer and he starts shaking.

"What are you?!?!? Please let me be!", he pleaded.

"I wonder if you have heard that before? From all the poor little innocent children you take from the playground."

"This is some nightmare! Your not real! Ill wake up in my van and you will not be there!"

As soon as he closes his eyes that's when I take the opportunity and slice his neck with my claw. He starts coughing up blood and hold his neck for dear life as he falls to the ground. I make my way to his face.

"Welcome to hell, I hope you enjoy your stay.", I giggled then ripped his shirt and started eating.

~~

I wake up to someone shaking me. As I open my eyes I see that it's Michael.

"Hey, you okay?", he asks.

"Im fine. Where am I?"

"My house. You are lucky I found you on your porch before mom did."

"You always end up finding me Michael."

"What can I say im a big brother with instinct's."

I give him a straight face till he finally gives up the whole "lovey dovey" big brother act.

"Okay okay you got me. You weren't answering your phone but I was worried I'll tell you that."

"Thanks for worrying."

He then says he will be back to get me some water. I then remembered about my guardian devil and decided to ask Michael about it. Michael walks through the door and hands me a glass of water.

"Mikey can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did you ever had a guardian devil?"

"Guardian devil? What's that?"

I was confused but I decided to leave this conversation for another day.

"Nothing. Just saw it in some movie or something."

"Oh? Um okay then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Short chapter sorry but anyways thanks for reading .-.

Also Michael is blonde like bye.(screaming)