Ch.6 Oops....

LUKE'S P.O.V~

  Im at this sick party with ashton and calum. Michael couldnt come saying he had a ton of homework to do and beatriz wasnt here becuase she had been invited to another party. Beatriz is like that, she likes "working" alone. Michael shure is missing out though, there are so many hot girls here at this party or am I just already tipsy and seeing things?

  "You see that girl over there?" Calum says pointing to a quiet girl in a corner wearing jeans and a T-shirt looking worried.

  "What about her?" I ask.

"She looks weak enough" Calum says through hungry eyes.

  I start feeling bad because she looks so scared and she is probrably already having a bad time. I dont think we should mess with her to make her night or life worse.

  "I dont know mate she looks misserable already" I say

  "You're right I guess" Calum says giving up on the idea.

  "Maybe I should go talk to her" Ashton chipped in and pushed his way through the croud to the girl. Once he was over there they were already laughing with eachother and talking.

  As I turn around to show Calum, he is already gone and dancing with some girl. Seems everyone has found someone and they ditched me and left me alone. If they found someone to hang with for the night, might as well find myself someone as well. I look around and see these two girls dancing and laughing together with drink in hand. Beatriz? I see beatriz dancing with I guess a friend and then leave out of nowhere. Her friend then slowly stops dancing looking around.

  Funny how her friend left her alone and my friends left me alone....im going to talk to her and maybe take my advantage to let loose.

"hey" I scream through the blasting music.

"um hi" she said shyly, I could barely hear her.

"wanna go somewhere quieter?!" I asked.

"listen thats some hook up code, so I guess no thanks"

  I could tell she is sortuve sassy in a way but I like it.

  "fine, we can stay here and ill get you a drink" I offered.

"okay I guess"

From there we were playing drinking games, dancing like no tomorrow, and getting more and more drunk by the minute. One thing led to another and we were getting undressed in a random bedroom upstairs.

This is one hell of a night.

~~

EMILY'S P.O.V~

"beep...beep...beep.."

  I wake up to a stupid alarm clock which is not helping the huge headache storm I have in my head. I take a while to take in my surroundings.

  Im in a room, a very messy room, there is someone throwing up in the toilet at the moment, im in a bed in just in bra and panties....wait what?!

  I flip to my side just to see the back of a boy's blonde hair and shirtless back. Please dont tell me I did what I think I did. OH MY GOD.

  This cant be happening, this isnt real. Im just going to wake up from a nightmare and figure out I never went to the party and didnt do the things I think I did. Maybe im overreacting, maybe we didnt do anything. He is probrably some kind dude that helped me while I was at my drunk state and in my drunk state I decided to take of my clothes and was a mess and he just tried to get me to sleep. That has to be it, but then where is beatriz?! I need to get out of here.

  I dont want to do it but who else is going to help me right now, I need to call michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Woop woop! I havnt updated in forever.....wow.

  Thank you to the people who have read my book so far! Also sorry if this chapter came out short :/

  P.s. The photo edit is mine and if anybody would like to use it, please give creds thanks.
*vote please*