Ch.3 A New Friend?

EMILY'S P.O.V~

I wake up atleast an hour before school thinking about what happened yesterday after I woke up from crying.

Not much happened just the usual fight after dinner because my dad was going to the bar and wont be home till the next early morning. I dont know why my mom tries to fight with him over these things because I know she will always loose. It hurts me to see her trying the best she can to help my dad improve his ways but we all know its not going to happen.

My mom says that she thanks god that he hasnt hit me or michael. Even though im also thankful he hasn't hit me, he hits my mom numerouse times and it kills me inside to know that I cant have the courage to fight back.

As im getting ready for school I always try my best to cover my cuts with my clothes since I dont have that much bracelets to hide them. Nobody cares what I wear or who I am so I just throw something on that will get me through the day.

I first tell my mom bye before I go through the door and start walking alone because michael hangs with the wrong people at school and they always give him a ride. I dont understand why he needs more friends when he has his friends Calum, Luke, and Ashton. Sure there in a different school but I will kill to have atleast loyal friends and not friends who peer pressure you to drink or smoke or any of that shit that reminds me of my father.
~~

Im finally out of the hell hole they call school, they always make fun of me and I always want to get out. Maybe ill drop out or become a stripper because I dont want to deal with this anymore. But then again I do, I want to get a job and help pay for my family and do something great.... I just dont know how.

Today was a weird day though. We got a new girl and her name is beatriz. I saw her in the hallway and she looked scared. She would jump to anything! Even to the sound of lockers being slamed shut.

This is my chance, god has answered my prayers. I finally found a new friend ! I cant mess up, this is my chance.

My anxiety got the best of me and I didn't end up talking to her. Its just that people were already whispering about her and if she hanged out with me then it would get worst for her. I decided to talk to her after school since i notise she walks the same direction as me and nobody is around.

I come home and decide to just relax for the day and enjoy the time around the house alone. My dad has a job, surprise, but it isnt the best, he works at a bar and they actually pay him well but not too much. My mom also works, She works as an assistant were I use to get my therapy.

I go up my room and blast some All Time Low, just lay on my bed, close my eyes, and take a na...

"rest"

I jolt up my bed from the weird whisper I just heard, either im tired or im already losing my shit.

I decide to just turn of my music and take a nap, I feel loss of energy, I need a nap.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I almost forgot this story and i havnt used wattpad for days..... Anyways thanks for reading! :)
( the photo is a picture of beatriz)