Chapter One ~ My World

'You have such a beautiful smile!' Jack says while making photos of me. 'Thanks' I say with a blush. 'Only...' he  walks to me. 'Make you smile a LITTLE bite smaller' he says and he change my lips a little bite. 'Great!!' He says and makes some pictures. 'That smiles so weird!' I say. 'Your smile is amazing but some photographers are picky so then you must smile like this' he explains. 'Ooooohh... okay, since you are a photographer i will listen to you.'

'You have such lucky with a nice photographer like me!' Says Jack proud and i give him a hug. 'Yeah you are...' i mumber.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Hi! Let me introduce myself!

I'm Minam Kang, 13 years old and a Korean star. I know you will think WHAAAT?! But it’s pretty amazing! I sing and play in amazing dramas. And then you will think you have an amazing life!! Well that's little bite different. I live in The Netherlands. It's a little country next to Germany. I fly often because i don't want to study at Korea. Why? Cause I’m a star there. Every day the press will be there while I’m studying, eat my lunch and that stuff. First i really like to live in London but it have a lot of connections in the "famous world" so i and my manager decided to live in Holland.

I've learned Dutch and the people there are pretty nice. I have amazing friends but i can't tell them about my secret. I also use a different name cause if i use my real name they can find out who i really am. In Holland they call me: Melody Ahn. But the best part is that they don't watch Korean dramas! If they will recognize me then everything will turn out bad. The only people know about my secret are: My manager Mr. Ahn, My photographer Jack, my stylist Yuri and the people who works for us. They are like family for me.

My real dad, mom and sister died at a car eccident. I was 8 when it happened and 9 when Mr. Ahn found out my talent. I was abandoned by my aunt because she says i cause her "trouble". I lived some month in an orphanage before Mr. Ahn saw me at street. I was acting a part from a famous drama and he adopts me kind of. He never told me the whole story but i don't mind. 

I was happy that i could go away from that orphanage.

Mr. Ahn pretends to be my dad and Yuri my mom and Jack my brother. It’s amazing my life. After every take i fly back to Holland and in the plane i make my homework and sleep. Because when it's night at Holland it's day in Korea so it's better and easy so nobody will know something. I make a lot of friends at the set. The most are stars in Korea, Hong Kong and Japan.

They are a lot older than me but i pretend them as my brothers and sisters and they pretend me as there little sister. Everything went smooth until that day they found out... then it turns all different.... This is my story!

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

'When did the Trojan War end?' I ask. We’re sitting in the privet jet back to Holland. 'I'm buzzy... ' Mr. Ahn says. I look at Yuri and she's only looking in a little mirror. 'Whatever! Does it matter?'

'Uhm, yes!' I say. 'Ask someone else i got to fix my hair' she says and walk to the toilet. 'Jack...?' I ask hopeful.

'Sorry kiddo!' he says while reading a book. 'I only know when the Second World War ends.'

'Yeah EVERYBODY know that!' I say. 'Nobody an idea?'

'It ends in 1184 BC 'says Mr. Teung while he give me a cup of tea. 'Thanks Mr. Teung!' I say and write it down. 'You're the only one with brains here!' i say loud and look at Jack. He stuck his tongue out and read his book further. 'Don't say that Little lady' Mr. Teung says smiling.

'Well i HATE history!' I say and throw the book at the seat in front of me. 'It's easy when you get it' he says and pick up the book. 'You are smart in school stuff' i say and look out the window. 'Little Lady Maybe your favorite ice cream will cheer you up?' Says Mrs. Yueng. 'Please don't call me little lady!!!' I say loud enough so everybody on this plane could hear me. 'When you guys call me “Little Lady" i feel like I’m a rich bitch, so don't so that!' 

'Yeah, you fly in a privet jet but you aren't rich' says Jack sarcastic. 'Shut up idiot!' I say and throw a pillow to his head. 'I call you guys Mrs. and Mr. because i don't want to be rude!'

'Okay MINAM' Mr. Teung says and start explains history.

'Oooooooooohh!' I say after he explains everything. 'I get History!!' I say and kind of dance my "i get it!" dance. 'Minam, do you get History?' Jack asks gasping. 'Yeaaaaahhh baby!!'

'Whahahaha!!' Jack sudden laughs. I stop dancing and look at him. 'What's so funny?' I say little bite confused. 'I thought that you wouldn't get it your whole entire life!' He laughs. 'Young Master' Mr. Teung says. 'You shouldn’t make Minam mad.'

I grab a big pillow and storm to him. 'You idiot!' I say and start beat him with the pillow. 'I'm smart!!'

'Okay okay!!' He screams as a little girl. 'You're smart!!'

' Finally' i say and get of him. 'You hair looks weird' Jack says with a smirk. 'If Yuri sees...'

' OMG!' We hear Yuri. 'WHAT THE HELL! YOUR HAIR!! COME WITH ME NOW!' She screams and drags me to the toilet.

'Sorry Yuri...' i say quietly while she brushes my hair. 'I was beating Jack so my hair is a little bite...'

'little bite?' Says Yuri with one raised eyebrow. 'Okay it's totally crap...'

'If the press sees you like this, you will be at every cover with: MINAM HAIR DISASTER!'

'Sorry...' I say. I know: How does the press make photos when you're in a plane? But don't start a argument with Yuri. Just don't.

'Go back and make your homework.'

'okay..' Yuri says after a couple minutes. I go back and see they already start eating dinner. 'Your favorite Mix sala Mrs. Yueng. 'Yum Yum!' I say and start eating. 'How long do we need to fly?' I ask. 'Long enough to finish your homework and sleep' Mr. Teung says. 'Great' i say sarcastic and I eat further.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

안녕하세요!!

I'm Hayley and a fan of k-pop and k-dramas!

it's also my second book and i really enjoy writing. my first book is "Me and louis tomlinson"

Gotta read that too!

Further:

~♥~♥ = End of the chapter i gonna say something!

~☆~☆ = Another pov or specail part

get it? Okay i see you guys later!!

안녕!!

xoxo- Hayley