Avalathigaaram...!!!

K : Inga vanthu sollu...

M : Hukum.....kulichuttu vaanga...

After saying that, she quickly went to the kitchen...
Kathir smiled and shook his head, then he put his eyes on the photo frame and went to take a bath...

To that poor soul the father's face made him look unaware...
For a minute, forgetting to beat, then the heart jumped..
It was all about attraction, ecstasy, love...
He was drenched in the flood of bliss..
And he is made up of her cells...
The cells filled him all over..

After finishing the bath with those feelings, he wore a skyblue color dhoti and a black t-shirt in the room...
Then he heard a noise from the kitchen...

K : Mullai poo ennatha uruttikkittu irukkannu theriyalaiye...

Kathir took one end of the dhoti with his foot, held it in his hand and walked out to looking at her...

Mullai was making tea for him..
The body just stood there, the soul immersed in his memory..

Just the sand, the love that had accumulated in her heart and given her love, the only art known only to him...
He is the rapture of the birth of love...

K : Ea...

The eye-catching white saree with red and white beads was worn with matching jewels and a lot of jasmine flower over the shoulders on both sides...
The man's heart stopped beating for a moment when he saw the white lotus flower sprouting from her hand and foot...
The man who was already enchanted by her beauty stumbled completely lost in spontaneity...

K : Mullai poo innaiku enna venthaamarai poo mathiri ipti irukku...

Now a micro earthquake is occurring in his mind....
The feeling of belonging made him admire from head to toe...

Unknowingly, his thin lips smile exploded....

K : Thaniya sirichukittu nikkira...

With a charming smile, he was captivated..

Unbeknownst to her, she placed her hand on her hip and grinned at the thought that he had giggled there with his beard..

K smiling : Manasu muzhukka avlo aasai aana thottale nadunga vendiyathu...

Then to feel her touch, he could not restrain his mind, he wanted to approach her without noise..
At the thread-sized gap, she sighed and admired him, not even realizing he was standing behind her...

Kathir went over to her and hugged her waist with his hands from behind and then he placed his chin on her shoulder...
He kissed her earlobe, and rubbing the mustache hairs..

K whispers : Na pakkathulaye thaane irukken...

The startled woman immediately turned towards him and slammed into his chest...
The man who was already standing tightened her waist...Their faces were opposite each other, and her eyes widened in shock...

K : Na thaandi...

And the man who was enchanted by that beauty kissed her in the eyes...
With that, sudden hug and kiss, her condition deteriorated..

M : Illa........thiteernu......

K : Nethaan eatho keela pottu uruttura satham kettuchunnu vanthen...

M : Oh...

In that voice, he felt a sense of disappointment..

K smiling : Illanalum vanthuruppen..

Then he gently grabbed her nose and pinched her..

M : Shhu....

Kathir raised his eyebrows...