Mudivi(zhi)li ye...!!!

தாயு(ய்)மா(ஆ)னவள்(ன்)

The dawn of this day is getting a little more beautiful...

When the memories of that day that happened on this day suddenly come to mind and collide...

In Manavarai, the love and warmth she felt when he held her finger remains unchanged over the years...

Narai vizhunthaalum
Raththa selgal seyalizhanthaalum...

To the mind that delights in him, she doesn't know the kickoff of her happiness...
Whatever the lips thought to say, she couldn't say...

In the morning, she sat next to her sleeping husband, unknowingly her fingers carressed his hairline and then kissed his forehead..

M : Thaadikkaara...

To get up and go, he grabbed the end of her saree and pulled it to sit...

M murmurs : Ipti sollama thiteernu ilukkuratha eppothaan viduvaaghalo..

Now, he put his head on her lap, pulled her saree lightly and buried his face in her stomach and wrapped his arms around her waist...

K : Athellam eppavum vitratha illa... sollunga pondatti... vanthuttu pesama poriye ennada..

M herself : Innaiku kalailaye ivagha pesurathu suthamave sari illa Mullai... konjam usharave irunthukkanum...

K : Ne apti yosikkatha varaikkum na  nalla paiyana thaan da yosichen...

M murmurs : Aama romba....nalla paiyan thaanga sollikkittagha hukum...

K smiling : Thappu pannalama...

M herself : Na eatho aarambathula kettengrathukkaga naalu varushama ithe solli vambu pantragha...

Then his mustache made her stomach tingle...

M whining : Eanga...

K : Ennanga...

To keep his wife quiet, he gently kissed her and sat up...

Without further ado, she threw her gaze at him...

Unaware of him, his palm rubbed against his chest...

K : En Mullai poo kku ennachu... Eppothum ethaiyo yosichutte irukka...
Poittu vanthu night pesikkalam....

After a while, he was ready to go to the office...

K : Eai...

M : Ennanga...

The eyes were filled with tears...
The visual perception are enough to stage the literature of these feelings...

K himself : Intha valiya na unakku epti pokkurathunu nejama enakku theriyala.. aana kozhanthai namma kaila illaye... enakku mattum aasai irukkatha.. Antha aasaiya vida ne ipti varuthapatrathu thaan thaangikka mudiyala...

Tears that scatter only part of the pain...
Only by vision, emotions were exchanged..
Even though he understood the meaning of the vision she was seeing, he could not answer her...

K himself : Vidaiyillatha kelvikku bathil ketta enna solluven...

As he did so he wrapped his left hand around her back waist and with the other hand pushed the hair that had been ruffled on her face behind her ear and kissed her on the forehead...

K : Paithiyakaari..

Ne....ne mattum pothum enakku...

Unspoken feelings , understood in his kiss...