Chapter 2: [Realise]

It's been a few weeks since Mr.Chan has been teaching us, and I have this weird feeling, I don't know how to describe it but...

Aiiishhh! I'm pretty sure its nothing, I just gotta take some medicine or something.

"Luhan? Can you please answer this question?" Asks Mr.Chan.

"Uh.. Huh?" I ask confused.

He sighed. "I guess I interrupted your day dream my Lu han... See me after class" He said and then he carried on teaching.

Omfg.. That was embarrassing...

The class ended in a flash and Mr.Chan was sitting on his desk getting his things away.

I go up to him, then he looked at me.

Badump

Badump

What the-- I suddenly can't breath properly.

"Luhan... Am I boring you?" He ask

I look at him confused by what he said. "What-are you talking about--Mr. Chan?"

"Every time I teach, it looks like you don't pay attention, which seems to me.. You hate me?" He ask while looking up to me.

"NO! No! I don't hate you Mr.Chan! I really really like you!" I say honestly. Then I thought about what I said.

What the!! Why did I say that!

He looked at me then he laughed, and started clapping his hands. "Hahaha! Really! Thats great then! I thought you hated me."

Badump

Badump

I looked at him. His really childish... I want this part of him not to be seen by anyone but me.

I can feel my body getting hot, especially my cheeks.

I bowed and motioned to go.

After I was outside the classroom, and I couldn't be seen by him. I ran, I ran as fast as I could until I reached the toilet.

I touched the left side of my chest. I breath really hard. Until I calmed down.

"What the--... Why am I feeling this way? His a teacher... I can't... Its impossible... "

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luhann~~ Ive been looking for you everywhere! And here I find you in the library!" Sehun whines and I told him to shh. "Oh woops" He says quietly.

I look outside the window and started thinking about this feeling I have. Its complicated, its just like drama's forbidden love.

Mr.Chan plus Me equals ZERO, possibility.

Then Sehun waved his hand in front if my face. "Day dream much?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up."

He sighed. "Whats wrong man~ this js not like you."

Yes. Thats right! This is not like me at all. Maybe I'm just confused. I'm just sick! Yes thats it! And I need to have fun as well!

"Your right! Let's go to internet cafè today. I need to get this feeling off by playing games." I say.

Sehun looked at me confused by what I said. "Ahh.. Okay?"

"Then! Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Waaaahhhhh! You keep loosing Luhan!~~" Sehun says happily.

We're playing COD and I myself know I'm not myself, if that even makes sense.

"Ahhh, yeah... I guess I'm just not feeling it." I say. "I should go home now. See ya." I waved and walked off.

"Luhan, you forgot something.!" Sehun calls out to me.

I looked at him and I was still walking.

Then I bumped into someone.

"Oww, sorry." I bowed.

And then the person laughed.

That laugh sounds familiar.

I look up and it was, Mr. Chan.

"Mr. Chan.." I say.

"You should be studying." He says, playfully.

"Ahh.. Yeah.. I was just about to--"

"Luhan oppa!" Oh shit... Its the girl.

She waved and started walking to me. Then she looked at Mr.Chan.

"Anneyeong, Mr. Chan." She says with her girly voice.

"Hi..." He smiled. Then Mr. Chan looked at me. "So.. This is your girlfriend." He says.

"N--!!" Then she cut me off.

"Yes!!" She says

I loom at her angrily. Then I looked at Mr.Chan.

"I see... You guys better go home. See you at school tomorrow." Then he left.

There was something in his voice.. It sounded like he was disappointed or something.

Ahhhhh! What am I thinking!

-----------------

What is he really thing guyssss!?! Hahah

Anyways hope you like this chapter ^^

-Anneyeong! ^^