Chapter 17: [Decision]

I can't believe that in 2 months I am going to be gradutaing!

.............

Now that I think about it. I want to confess to Mr.Chan before the graduation. It's going to be the summer festival, maybe I can confess to him then.

"Okay, Its time for us to decide what we are going to do for our last summer festival in this scool." The class president Leo says.

Then everyone started whispering about what they want to do.

"Haunted House!" Yells out N from the back. Then all the girls started throwing papers at him. "Aishh!"

"Silent Disco!" Yells out Hongbin from the front.

"No! and No! You guys are just thinking about stupid things! You idiots!" Says Krystal angrily. "It should be maid cafe." then she flip her hair and did a pose with her friends Sulli and Victoria.

Then everyone started arguing and the classroom was chaos.

No matter how much the class president tried to stop them they just didnt listen.

Then someone did  a really loud knock from the door. "Students! Settle Down!" Mr. Chan says calmly. As expected everyone listened, and they were on their seats.

Oh Mr.Chan, you are just so charming. 

Wait...................

Did he just glance in my way? Or is it just me? 

"Omg!!!! Did you see that Mr.Chan glaced at me!!!! YAaaaaaa!!!" The girl in front me screams. 

'Ah, no he was looking at me' If I said that, then everyone would be weirded about it, so I better just keep my mouth shut. 

Then they continued arguing about what event we sould do until at the end we decided on blind date. 

I guess blind date is okay. 

Wait.....

Blind date is definitely the best one!

I can confess to Mr.Chan there! I can't wait for summer festival to come!