Chapter 6: [Old Picture]

It has been 3 months since I've been talking to Park Chanyeol, he told me everything about his family, which is really sad.

He doesn't know his father, and his mum died of cancer. I felt really bad for asking him about it, but he said it was a long time ago, so he doesn't really mind.

I wanna at least help him, but I don't know how....

Sigh...

"Love problems?" Sehun ask. Another lie to Sehun, I didn't tell him about the 'Magic Desk' because I promised Park Chanyeol that I wouldn't.

I'm sorry Sehun...

I tried to smile. "Ani... Its more like, I wanna help someone, but I don't know how I should help.... If that even makes sense..."

He did the 'ahh' face. "I see
Hmm... What I can say is, just do what you think you should do Lu.."

I nodded. I wish I know...

~~~~~~~

'Have you confessed yet?' Chanyeol wrote. Were talking again in class.

'Haha, nope... Maybe I 'll confess when its nearly my graduation...' I wrote, then I could feel my cheeks burning.

'Ahh, I see! That great then!' He wrote.

'Chan, what class were you again? And what year?' I wrote.

'Class A-3, class of 2009.... Why do you ask?'

'I wanna try and search you up in the library.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class of 2009....." I mumble to myself. Ive been searching for some informations of school photos of 2009, but I really can't find any...

2011...2010.....2009...200--

Ah hah! Finally I found it.

The book looks a bit old, its plain, the cover doesn't have any pictures, the pages are crippled as well.

I started roaming through the book. Class of A-3.... Yes there!

There is only one class photo of them, there isn't any solo pictures... But oh well.

I need to look for Park Chanyeol....

"Park Chanyeol...." I started tracing the words with my finger, because they are names of the people in the bottom, and it's really hard to read as well.

"Park..Chanyeol... There he is!" I mumbled and examined his picture.

His tall, he has red hair, he has really 'big ears like an elf,' I thought and thought of Mr.Chan.

'Park Chanyeol looks like a delinquent.' I thought. But how come his really nice, and kind...

Oh well, 'don't judge a book by its cover' they say.

But... Park Chanyeol really does resembles like someone...