Last Chapter: [The Long Waited] 1

The long awaited day has finally come true! I am getting out of this school. It was always my dream to get out of this stupid ass school, until I met Mr.Chan and Park Chanyeol, and for that I never really thought of leaving this school. I have made such lots of memories and today and right now I will have to let them go and move on with my life.

Yes. Move on. Even though its still hurts, and awkward between myself and Mr.Chan, I am getting through it, which is good.

In Chinese

"Awhh, Honey I really can;t believe you've graduated!" My mum hugs me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you son!" I hug my dad. "Thanks dad."

"Nihao, my name is Huang Zitao." Tao introduces.

"Nihao my name is Wu Yifan." Kris intoduces.

My mum hugs them both and they just looked at me surprised.

I look around to see lots of parents (well mostly mums) were tearing up and crying because of their sons and daughters graduate.

I look around once more and my eyes landed on Mr. Chan. He was wearing black tux, black pants, with grey and white striped tie. His hair was put back to see his shining for head (which was totally sexy) and you could see his cute elf ears.

He was talking to Mr. Changnim, and then he turned around and we were starring at each other.

'Shit' I thought and looked away.

I need to let go.

——————-

I told mum that I wouldn't be going home yet because I still want to go around the school one more time, and so they left.

I went to my first year classroom, and reminded me of Sehun memories, lots of them. I remembered he and Chen pranked the teacher with putting frogs inside the desk drawer, and that was pretty fun.

I walk to my second year classroom then flashbacks started coming back.

How it all changed when I met Mr. Chan, when I first saw him.

I walk up to my desk. "Park Chanyeol." I whispered.

PARK CHANYEOL! I totally forgot!

"On your graduation, lets meet at the orchard tree near the gate."

"Okay, Promise."

I hurried down the stairs and went to the orchard tree. I checked the time and it was 5:07 pm.

"It's still a bit early, I should wait."

I sat down the tree and they were lots of students who passed me and went home. Time passed and I checked the time again.

Its 6:30 pm. I look up the sky and it was getting a bit dark. The wind was really cold and it was starting to rain.

I need to wait. I promised. I know he will come.

"Luhan?" The most familiar deep voice who is the last person I really wanna see right now calls my name. He walks up closer to me and opened the umbrella.

"Its okay Mr.Chan. I'm waiting for someone right now." I I say and slightly pushed the umbrella to him.

"Luhan, lets go inside the rain is pouring really bad." He says and grabbed my wrist and pulled me gently inside.

I look at the Orchard tree sadly. "His not coming huh?" I say which echoed the hallway.

"His here Luhan." I turn to Mr.Chan confused.

"What are you talking about Mr.Chan.?"

Then Mr.Chan took of his glasses and ruffled his hair a bit. I have never seen Mr.Chan ever took of his glasses. He looks really hot right now.

"Park Chanyeol, the boy you met through the magical desk. Its... Me."

"That can't be." I say which kinda sounded like a whisper. "But, your name! your hair, its-"

"Different. Yes, I know."......"I'm going to explain everything you wanna know, so just calm down okay?"

"O..Kay.." I say stuttering.

"So it was 2009, the start of 2nd year of high school. I originally lived in the country and moved to the city. Everyone treated me differently because the colour of my hair, and as you can see it is red, they think I dyed it, but really is my natural hair colour...

To be honest I really didn't mind what they were saying about me but, it still hurt and I needed a friend. And then so, the desk that I was sitting in started writing by it self, I was really creeped out about it at first but I thought I should write back as well and so I did, and that is how I met you....Luhan...." He paused and looked deeply into my eyes. "That was the most happiest moment in my life...

To be honest I was a bit sad that you liked someone from the future which was me... But I'm really happy that because of the magical desk, we met and we talked."

———————————————————————

NOT THE END YET. ^ IDK BUT HALF OF IT DELETED AND I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.

THERE WILL BE 2 ^