Chapter 8: [Ahead]

'Chanyeol' I wrote.

I waited but there was no answer. *Sigh* I guess his still on his break.

I waited a couple more minutes, then finally he replied. 'Yes, Luhan?'

'I just need someone to talk to, thats why... :(' I wrote with a sad face at the end.

':( What happened?' He replied

'My bestfriend is going to America.'

'Oh. I see. Thats hard but, his your bestfriend and if his happy that his going away to America, then you have to be happy as well, because his your bestest friend, its hard, but thats just how it is....' He reassures me.

I thought about what he said for a moment, and for some reason I thought of Mr.Chan.

'Yeah, your right Chanyeol.'

'Do you know why his leaving?'

'No... Because when he told me he was going to America, my emotions couldn't take it, so I just ran.' I wrote honestly.

'I understand you as well, because my father left me to go to America as well...'

'Oh.. Yeah...' Was all I could write.

'Its exciting its nearly the third year of highschool.' he wrote, and at the end was a drawed puppy.

Wait... That drawing looks familiar... But I just can't put my finger on it...

'Ahhh, yes... It is...' Then there was sadness that filled my chest, because when I become a third year, I won't be able to sit in this desk anymore.

'I feel sad though, because we won't be able to talk often.'

'I was just thinking the same as well! I will be sad too!' I replied.

'Hehe... Let's not think about that right now.'

'Yeah I agree.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Chapters ^^ Soweeyy