Chapter 19: [Back]

Its finally summer festival, 2 more weeks till we graduate, but right now thats not what I am worried about. Mrs. Hyuna is pregnant and cannot attend to anything that will make her stress, so the one that took over her for th summer festival is my teacher, the one I am in love with, the one I confessed to and the one who rejected and no other than Mr.Chan.

Why does this have to happened to me?!! 

"Luhan!" I turn around to see Tao holding red papers. "Here!" He ives me 2 frree tickets for our event which is Blind date. 

"Tao, I don't need it." I say and gave the tickets back to Tao. 

"Ani ani! Take it! Its yours Luhan, and theres alot of girls that would die just to go on the blind date with you." 

"But--"

"Bye-byeee" He cuts me off then ran off. 

I sighed in defeat.  Who should I ask? I mean I can't ask Mr.Chan oviously he doesn't like me, his our teacher and especially its just not right!

................................................

I roam around to other classes events and presentations, and I could see that Mr.Chan was only across from where I was standing. 

Holy Crap. Turn around Turn around. 

"Luhan! Come over here!" Mr. Changnim calls out. 

I slowly turned around and walk to them. 

Just breath, act that nothing happened. 

"Anneyeong Mr.Changnim and Mr. Chan." I bowed not having any eye contact with Mr.Chan. 

"Hows the event going in your class? I heard its a big hit!" He laughs, and Mr.Chan just chuckled. 

"Yeah, it is." I agreed. 

"Who are you going to ask to be your date?" Mr.Changnim ask. 

I look at him shock and glanced at Mr.Chan for a moment, then turned back to Mr.Changnim. 

"Well... I haven't actually thought about--" 

"I will be your date!" Sunny cuts me off. 

She linked arms with me and dragged me. 

I turn around to see Mr.Chan's face but then his back was already turned from me. 

I sighed. "He will never like me." I whisper. 

"Hmm? What was that oppa?" 

"Nothing." I say annoyed. "Anyway where are we going!?" 

She giggles. Then she placed her pointy finger to her mouth. "Its a secret." 

"What the--" She pushes me to a really dark place. "Sunny!" I call her name out. "Sunny!"

"Scared of dark much?" A familiar voice says. 

Then the lights went on. "Sehun." 

"Luhan!" He says joyfully and waved. 

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Sehun." I say his name again sobbing. 

He laughed. "Cry baby." He whispers. 

"Shut up." 

We broke the hug after awhile. He grab a chair and made me sit down. I already stopped crying. "Sehun! When did you get here?" 

"An hour ago." 

"What! and you didn't even tell me!" 

He laughed again, and I noticed he changed his hairstyle and his hair. His hair was luxuriant as ever, he dyed his hair to a brownish colour. He was wearing a black and white stripe shirt sleeve and black ripped pants. "Anyways! have you confessed to your beloved Mr.Chan?" 

I turned away. 

"Oh no. You did." he says and he stood up and hugged me from behind. "I guess it didn't go well huh?" 

"Nope."I say. "How long are you staying here?" I ask. 

"Next week." He says. 

"Oooh! Your going to be at the graduation?"

He broke the hug. I turned around to seehis face. 

"No, I'm only staying her for 3 days which is before the graduation then I'll go." 

"Oh.." I say disappointed. 

"Awhhh.. Loose that frown! I have a graduation present!" 

I smiled. "Really! Gimmeee it."