Chapter 7: [Lost]

"Lu... I need to ask you something." Sehun blurted out while we ate in lunch.

"Hmm?" I answered while I ate my noodles.

"I'm going to America." Then I drop my chopsticks.

I laughed. "Good one Sehun." I sarcastically say.

"Lu.. I'm serious." I look at him for confirmation if he was serious, I scanned him carefully, but it looks like its true.

I started tearing up, stood up and ran and left him. I looked back and he was standing with head down.

Why? Why is my bestfriend, my only bestfriend leaving me?

I cried and cried, then I bumped into someone, which made me stumble.

"Owee."

"Luhan?" I looked up and it was Mr.Chan.

Of all people why did I have to bump into him! I don't want him to see me in this condition.

Without realising it I I started crying non-stop and beside me was Mr.Chan telling me its alright, you'll be okay, he just comforted me, and told me to come to the infirmary.

He made me sit down on the bed. "Luhan, its okay. Sehun will be okay."

I looked at him confused what he just said. "How do you know, I was crying because of Sehun?"

He looked at me with realisation in his eyes, then he looked away. "I- because- I know."

"Oh, I guess he told you first huh.."

Then he looked back at me, with an unsure face, then nodded.

"Kansamhida Mr.Chan." I stood up and bowed to him. "Can I please have a key to the classroom if thats okay?"

He smiled, then nodded. "Sure." Then gave me the keys.