Chapter 10: [New Start]

I'm third year finally! 6 more months and I will be able to confess my love to Mr.Chan.
But even though, I am still sad that Sehun and I are not graduating together. Not that I remember, its been 3 and a half months since Sehun left. Sometimes everytime I remember the times we spent together, it still makes me cry.

Especially, Park Chanyeol. New classroom meaning new desks.

While it was summer holidays, I had contacts with Park Chanyeol as well, by coming to school 3 times a week. Then he had to visit his grandmother so we haven't talked since then, which was 5 weeks ago.

"Luhan!" Calls out Tao which made me turn around.

"Yo man." Then we started doing the handshake. Since Sehun left Tao, Kris and I been my friends.

"You didn't even call us even once during the break!" Complains Tao.

I laughed. " Yeah, been busy." "How about you Kris how was your break?"

Kris smirked. "Tshh, went to galaxy, obviously." He answers confidently, which made us laugh till we were at out new classrooms.

I sighed when I walked in the classroom.

New Teacher, New Desks.

As always I chose a seat right next to the window from the far corner.

"Anneyeong oppa"
"Hi oppa"
"How was your break oppa?"

Girls started coming over to my seat which is really annoying.

I sighed in frustration and tried to not listen to them.

"Alright girls, thats enough." Says Tao while he did the 'Go away' motion.

I shook my head and turned my head from the window. Then I see Mr.Chan coming from school, and as always greeting everyone with his smile.

Then he looked up from where I am, which made me blush and looked away.