Chapter 12: [Sick]

"Luhan, my father arranged papers for me to go to America."

My world stop when he wrote this sentence.

His been keeping in touch with his father for about 3 months now, but just last week when Park Chanyeol said this, I haven't been talking to him.

Is it selfish that I don't want him to go? I'm going to lose another friend. I should be happy for him right? I knew this was going to happen, but it hurts. It really does.

"Luhan!" Someone called out to me. I turned around to see who it was, and it was Mr. Chan. Then he did a face that come and follow me. Which obviously I did.

I followed him to his office and opened it for me.

He sat down on his chair and looked at me with a really serious face.

I look at confused by how his acting. "Yes Mr.Chan?"

"It looks like you don't miss the classroom anymore."

I looked at him shock by what he said, and he turned away.

"Uh..Ive been busy?" I say, which sounded like a question which I don't know how to answer.

He looks at me scanning if I was telling the truth or not. "Hmm. Is that right?"

I gulped. "Uh-- Yes."

He mumbled something and stood up. "What are you busy with?

"Just works that I need to finsih."

"Hm... Anyways, if you need anything just ask me okay?" He said and smiled.

That melt frkin sexy oh god damn smile.

"Y--es." I answered stuttering.

Then he smirked. "I'm sorry for calling you out, I was just worried that you forgot about the classroom and me, thats all."

"Of course I miss the classroom! Especially you Mr.Chan." I say honestly, then realised how stupid I am.

What the---- Why did I--

He laighed. "haha, thats good." and he covered his mouth with the back of his hand, and bit his lip.

Oh shit-- Mr.Chan stop seducing me! My gosh!

Then I could feel my cheeks burning hot, I covered them so Mr.Chan wouldn't see.

He looked at me confused with my behaviour. "Gwaenchana?"

"Ahh,, yeah yeah." I answered, still covering my burning red hot cheeks.

"You don't look like it." Then he moved closer to me and put the back of his hand on my forehead.

I moved back chocked by what he did.

"Luhan your sick! We have to go to infirmary."

Yeah I'm sick because your too hot! =.=

"Gwaenchanayo." I answered. "I should get going Mr.Chan." I bowed to him. "Oh, and can I please have the keys to the classroom?"

He smiled,and got the keys out of his pocket and gave it to me. "Kansamhida." I thanked him and bowed.