Back for you, they dont know about the i love you's !! part.18

The Notebook- Chapter 18

Sophia’s POV

Niall stands there, blinking every once in a while. “Niall, are you gonna leave me here?” I joke.

He seems to snap out of it, “I’m sorry Sophia, I just didn’t expect to see you.” he moves to the side, “Please, come in.”

“Thank you.” I go in and sit on the couch and he joins me not long after. “So, how have you been?”

He smiles, “Good. You?”

“I’ve been hangin’ in there. I’ve…missed-” I stop myself and smile at him. “I’ve missed all you guys.”

“He’s missed you too Soph, he’s not the same without you. Yea, he does all he’s supposed to but he puts an act so that no one sees how much he’s really suffering but we all do. He needs you Sophia.” he looks at me. “He needs you.”

My breath catches in my throat, “Where is he?”

“I think you know where he is.”

Zayn’s POV

I grab a rock and throw it in the water at another attempt to take my mind off things. I sigh and bury my face in my hands. “This is useless.” I feel a few drops of water and I look up. I get up and look at the lake one last time before leaving. I turn around but am frozen in place when I see her. I shake my head and blink several times thinking it’s just my imagination, “Sophie?” She smiles and starts walking towards me. I run to her and gently cradle her face in my hand. I smile knowing that this is real, that she is here with me, “Baby, I’ve missed you so much.” she smiles again and wraps her arms around my neck. “Thank God you’re back. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I was an idiot, I was a…I should have been there-”

“Zayn, I don’t- stop beating yourself up. Things happened but there’s nothing we can do about it now.” she tells me.

“Yes there is, we can be together. Sophia, I need you. These last months have been- I can’t do this without you. Be with me.”

Sophia’s POV

I hold him close to me. “Zayn, let’s not get ahead here.” we pull apart and I can see why Niall was so worried for him; his eyes are hallow, I see nothing in them, as if he was lifeless. I caress his face, “Zayn.”

“Be with me Sophie, I need you.” he grabs my hand and kisses my palm. “Please.”

“I-” I don’t know what to say, I don’t want him hurting anymore but he’s with Perrie and this would only bring more problems. I hug him again and he buries his face in neck. I feel him smile and I can’t help but smile too; I hadn’t realized how much I missed him. I tighten my hold on him. “I’ve missed you Zayn.” he trials his hand from the small of my back to my neck and forces me to look into his eyes.

“My Sophia.” he closes the gap between us and kisses me. I don’t respond and he pulls back.

“Zayn…” I pull his face to mine and kiss him, desperately needing that connection with him. His hands roam all over my body until they go back to the small of my back. I moan when we pull apart but he immediately goes in for another one. I run my fingers through his hair and slightly pull on it. He lifts me a little and I wantonly wrap my legs around him. We pull apart, lips puffy, face flushed, eyes dilated. “Zayn.”

“I want you Soph, please.”

“Yes Zayn. I need you too.” I say, not being able to deny us this right, the right to be together.

“Let’s go.” he starts walking up the hill.

“No; make love to me here.” he looks surprised. “Here.” I repeat. He nods and takes me to a small tree where he lays me down. He hovers over me and kisses me again. He starts unbuttoning my shirt while I take off his jacket. He starts getting frustrated and ends up ripping it open. I giggle at it and he gets up to take off his shirt. I look at his body and reach up and run my hands up and down his torso.

His eyes start to wander all over my body, “You are beautiful, you are mine.” I look at him as he bends down to kiss me again. A pressure, a need is coiling in my lower body, a need that only Zayn could relieve. I moan as he starts trailing hot, wet kisses down my face to my throat. “I love you.”

“I love you too Zayn.”

enjoy! :) xx

sorry for all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik imagine liam payne louis tomlinson one direction one direction fanfic The Notebook