Arguments, discussions, start again?

The Notebook- Chapter 33

Zayn’s POV

I walk in to Perrie’s room and see her sleeping. I walk quietly to her, so as to not wake her, and sit on the chair. I put my head in my hands and think about all that’s gone down in just a few days. “Stop Zayn, focus on your child.” I berate myself. I look at Perrie and my eyes travel to her stomach. I place my hand on it and smile, “Hey bud, this is your dad. I wish you could hear me…I wish…” your mother was Sophia. I shake my head to rid myself of those thoughts, “I wish I could hold you already.”

“Not yet babe.”

I look at Perrie, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“No it’s ok, I slept a long while.” she smiles and yawns, “I need to get out of here, this is horrible.”

“How are you feeling? Is everything aright, do you feel-”

“Zayn, I’m ok, we’re ok.” she assures me, “How are you?”

I look at my hand, “I’m good, just a little tired, haven’t got much sleep these last couple of days.”

“Well sleep now cuz when this little one comes, we will be very sleep deprived.” she jokes. We settle into an uncomfortable silence, “I’m so happy.”

“About?”

“Everything. I’m happy about the baby, I’m happy that we’re together…but most importantly, I’m happy we’re getting married.”

I put on a smile, “Yea.”

“I want to get married soon Zayn, like next week if we can.”

“No, we should wait till after the baby is born.” I suggest.

“No!” she yells. “I mean, c’mon Zayn, this day has to be the happiest day of my life and I want to look my absolute best, I want to be able to fit in a dress. I want to get married before I start showing.”

“Well-”

“How about we get married in a month?”

I nod my head, “Yea that sounds good.” she wraps her arms around my neck.

“Zayn you have no idea how happy I am we are….” My mind starts wondering off and thinking of Sophia. And I want to, I really want to be mad but all I can think of is her being with me, the plans we had for our future, the- “Zayn!”

I look at Perrie and blink a couple of times, “What?”

“Are you ok, you kinda zoned off or something.”

“No, I- I’m ok. What about the wedding?” I ask, trying to focus on her again.

“Well I want it to be something intimate with only our closest friends.”

“Yea, sounds good.” I try sounding enthusiastic, but it comes out strained and weak.

“Babe, I invited Sophia.”

“Why?”

“Zayn, she is your friend and she’s mine too, I want her to be there.”

“No.” I shake my head, “And even if I wanted her there, it’s not going to happen because she’s not here anymore.”

She cocks her head, “What do you mean she’s not here? Where did she go?”

I try to keep a stoic face, “She went back to America, she’s not coming back.”

“She needs to be here!”

I look at her confused and mad, “Why? Why is it imperative for her to be here?”

She shakes her head, “Because…she- I want her to be here, she’s a friend.”

“No Perrie, she doesn’t have to be here.” I fume, “She’s gone.” I get up, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Where are you going?”

“I have to do some things, bye.” I kiss her forehead and get out. “Fuck.” I rest my head against the wall and close my eyes.

Liam’s POV

“No Niall, this doesn’t add up.” I chuck my phone on the couch. “There’s something going on here.”

“It doesn’t make sense to me either but there really is no explanation.”

“This…why would she leave?”

He shrugs his shoulders, “I don’t know. I guess finding out about Perrie’s pregnancy was too much for her.”

“No. I talked to her yesterday and…I could tell she was very torn, she didn’t know what to do. I was trying to comfort her but we got interrupted-”

“Who interrupted you?”

“Max. And when she was about to leave, she hugged me and told me that she was going to fight for him and that she wasn’t going to give up! No, I know there’s something else going on here.” I start getting flustered, “Dammit! What the hell happened?”

“Well maybe it was Jay, we all know he fancies Sophia so maybe he had something to do with this.”

I look at him, “You’re right, it could be him…it could also be her cousin, Ryan. He doesn’t really approve of Zayn.” Niall nods his head. I get up and grab my phone and jacket.

“Where are you going?”

I turn around, “I have to do something Niall, I’m not going to wait and sit on the sidelines and watch my best mate throw his life away.”

“Liam, what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to go find Sophia. I need to know what happened, I know there is some foul play here and she needs to know that too.”

Niall gets up too, “You can’t do this-”

“Why?”

“You can’t do this alone Liam, I’m going with ya.”

The side of my mouth curves upward in a smile that doesn’t last for long, “Let’s go Niall.” I say in a serious voice; he grabs what he needs and we walk out.

ok so there it is, a bit later then i thought but that’s cuz i was talking on the phone with my sister!! :) sorry, i rant.

my password was lost n i had some extreme famly issues so SORRY!.

fan vote, and share!

love authoress

sorry for any and all mistakes.

Filed under Harry Styles Liam Payne Louis Tomlinson Niall Horan Zayn Malik Zayn Malik fic one direction one direction fanfic The Notebook