Satisfied

This time around Jirou chose the world. It didn't really take her long to choose one since she chose a simple title amongst the first page of the list on the tablet.

The tablet disappears from her hands and the title she chose appears on screen.

Satisfied

There were some curious hums and shifting eyes in the audience.

"Satisfied huh..." Izuku says quietly as he leans back in his seat feeling kinda curious about this world.

The screen starts up with the camera opening up in a lively, large room in white decorations.

Familiar faces are scene present enjoying the party going on around them.

"Alright, alright!" Kaminari exclaims in full swing with the happy atmosphere around him. His hand raised up holding a champagne glass. "That's what I'm talkin' about!" He points to the center table at the head of the dance floor.

"No way!"

"Dude! It's a Bakugou and a female Kirishima!" Kaminari exclaims pointing towards the screen with wide eyes.

Mina was hitting Kirishima's shoulder quickly. "Forget that! They got married here!"

Bakugou rolls his eyes as he sinks back against his seat with his usual scowl. Kirishima next to him with a faint flustered blush going across his face watching the screen.

The two individuals sitting there smiling close to one another, leaning against each other, are Katsuki and a female Eijirou. Their heads turned towards the commotion their blond headed friend makes curious.

"Now, everyone give it up for the maid of honor, Izumi Midoriya!" Kaminari introduces female Izuku to the cleared dance floor.

"Hm? I would have thought the maid of honor would have been within Bakugou-chan's group? Kero." Tsuyu tilts her head about to show some confusion to the choice of maid of honor for the two.

"Midoriya-chan still look ho-" Sero takes over using his quirk to tape up Mineta's  mouth. He silently thanks the theater for letting him use his quirk for a moment when he felt his quirk come back.

Izumi gracefully steps into the dance floor holding her own thin neck glass. Her head held high with a gentle smile on his lips. She raises her hand with the glass singing, "A toast to the groom." In the direction of said groom, Katsuki.

The men of the party cheer. "To the groom, to the groom, to the groom."

Izumi raises her glass in female Eijirou's direction. "To the bride."

The female of the party echo her happily with bright smile. "To the bride! To the bride, to the bride~"

Izumi moves her free hand over her heart. "From your sister~"

"Oh! So Midoriya-kun is related to Kirishima-kun in this world." Iida says finally understanding their positions and why Izuku had been Eijirou's maid of honor.

The guys of the party say her name so sweetly. "Izumi, Izumi, Izumi."

"Who is always by your side~" Izumi sings as the crowd of guest continues to echo her words. "To your union~"