Hero Too

This time around in choosing the next world, Kota had the luck of picking what they would watch.

The holographic tablet appeared between his hands and he stares at in awe before looking through them with Eri, who helped him scroll through it.

He hums and chooses a word he recognizes.

The tablet disappears and the title is shown on screen.

Hero Too

"Maybe it's about the next generation of heroes," Kota said to Eri who looks excited to see what this world is about too.

The world opens up to an auditorium hall on UA's campus. The curtains closed while the audience buzzed with murmurs as they talked while waiting for the show to begin.

In the back, where the camera pan over, the theater can see familiar faces standing in the back by the doors.

"Oh! We're adults here!" Mina exclaims happily no.

Momo clasps her hands together happily seeing where they are in this world. "It looks like we're going to watch a performance. Reminds me of the cultural festival we had recently."

Back on screen, the world's camera traveled over to a mature looking Jirou wearing a more stylish type of casual clothing. Her eyes seem to light up when she finds who she's looking for.

"Guys!" She calls out as she makes her way through a couple more heroes.

The camera changes over to the familiar Class 1-A group, well former now that they're all licensed Pro Heroes with a few years of experience under their belt. The class greets her with smiles and slight waves of their hand.

"Oh my!"

"Look at me! That's so cool!"

"We're all so manly!"

Yaoyorozu's eyes glance her way and a smile takes her lips as she waves for her friend to come over. "Jirou! You made it just in time. Where were you?" She asks as the other woman comes closer to her little group of just her and Uraraka.

Jirou grins with a knowing expression that leaves most of them curious. "Just giving the performers advice before the show. They did ask for my help with it after all."

Kyouka looks surprised that she would be helping the students with their performance. Then again it would make sense since she does have more musical experience in her class. Although she doesn't understand specifically why her in general when there are other great musicians out there.

Uraraka makes a sound in agreement. "Ah, that's right. I remember Shimano-chan and Eri-chan visited our agency for you about their class's cultural festival event."

A little flashback takes them to said event. A slightly older version of Eri and the other girl they've seen from previous worlds stand next to each other at the reception counter. Jirou stands across from them with a look of surprise and Uraraka in the background catching a glimpse of them as she's passing by in her hero costume.

"It's that other girl again, but she's older now to be a student at U.A. with Eri," Mirio says mostly to himself. He can't help but smile thinking of the possibility Eri and her might actually become friends in the future.

The flashback glimpse disappears and Kyouka nods in remembrance of the small event. "They came to me because they said they wanted to do something special, not just for the students but for the Pro Heroes coming to watch. I heard the whole class was involved in getting as many Pro Heroes to come, especially our old group."