Fellings (and I don't understand)

***

Yuto doesn't understand things.

He always blamed his Japanese side for that, his foreigner self in a country with a different language and mentality. Being a domestic natured person, he yearned to be home, to be with his family, and this is the farthest he's ever been from everything he was accustomed to.

Despite that, he still does his best to blend in. Tried his best at studying Korean, tried his best at dancing and singing, and if it wasn't enough, he'd try harder. His whole life he had a single goal and he is working hard for it every day. Shutting his emotions down with work.

Upon coming to Korea and meeting the rest of the members of Pentagon, he did feel overwhelmed, as each and every one of them was incredibly talented, and their looks were off the charts. Yuto knew he had to step up and work even harder to be able to meet everyone's expectations. He felt slightly off in the middle of the Korean group and tried his best at making relations, friendships but Yuto's main problem was that it was the only thing he was genuinely not good at.

The boys grew closer to each other rapidly, and Yuto couldn't feel more comfortable or accepted in any other group. The boys got used to Yuto's Japanese awkwardness and difficulty in understanding certain actions, and they even found it adorably fun and typical. In other words, they enjoyed messing with him and Yuto felt loved.

Truthfully, all the boys were very affectionate towards each other, on camera for the fanservice, but back at the dorms as well, and Yuto found it a bit odd at first, but slowly he started to return hugs and not flinch if one of the members touched his thigh affectionately. After a while of adjusting, he even started to mimic this behavior, still a bit nervous but nonetheless, he found that hugging the members was a suitable way to express affection without using words. Yuto was bad at using words.

It was a bit different with his roommate, though. But Yuto didn't want to believe that.

Wooseok was another thing that was slightly off for Yuto. Being assigned to be roommates from the start, inevitably, they became closer to each other, and Yuto got to know Wooseok best out of all the other members, and vice versa.

And they clicked together. It was so easy, and Yuto was so grateful for that. He made it easy somehow. Hands down, Wooseok was the one person Yuto would choose to have around for the rest of his life.

Wooseok was quite... intriguing is the word Yuto would like to use, but frankly, when it came to the tall, enthralling Korean boy, he felt things he couldn't quite define.

Wooseok was probably the funniest person Yuto has ever had the pleasure to meet, and his presence brought with it excitement and thrill. A perfect combination of cool and silly, on top of an out worldly handsome face. For Yuto at least, as he expressed it many times publicly, Wooseok was one of the most beautiful members of Pentagon, and in front of the cameras he had to limit himself to that, but if he lingered on that thought for a while longer, undoubtfully he'd find that, for him, Wooseok was the most beautiful boy in the world. And he was quite bewildered as to why the taller finds him worthy of his companionship.

Maybe it was his charming, dumb chad aura that gave Yuto endless things to be confused about, and left wondering if this was something normal among the naturally affectionate Korean boys. Whatever it was, Yuto didn't have time to dwell on such vague, ambiguous concepts. He had better things to do and trying to figure Wooseok out deemed him useless.

He did think of the possibility of having romantic feelings for the taller boy, of course he did. But that's quite unusual and cliche, isn't it? Yuto knows what love is. He is familiar with the premonition of falling for someone, he's had his fair share of girlfriends back in Japan, and many girls and boys eyed him in Korea as well. It's just... Yuto's robotic-minded nature only allows him to focus on things that are important for self-improvement. Being successful, making his parents proud, becoming happy with his own person. Feelings had no place in Yuto's path to success and he always thought they were unnecessary. He broke up with his last girlfriend because he did not have enough time for her, as brutal as it sounds, but it was true. He was far too focused on succeeding in the K-pop industry.

And there was Wooseok, with his lean frame, sitting far too close for comfort, towering over him. His lavish fragrance that stayed on Yuto's clothes for days, and soft long fingers that snaked around his own when no one was looking.

Odd.

But, perhaps, not odd?
Maybe it's just him again, making things weird out of nothing when actually everything is normal.

He didn't know.
He wouldn't ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sup my doody dudes, why did I say that, I don't know
Welcome to my gay story.
Please like and comment, I much appreciate ~
Thank you and stay safe!