Misunderstandings (and you don't know)

***

When Yuto opened his eyes he was graced with the weak winter sunlight coming from Wooseok's window and the younger's beautiful sleeping face. Taking a few moments to fully understand his surroundings and recall the events that happened last night, he couldn't help the prying smile stretching his abused lips by the means of Jung Wooseok's own.

And he was here. So close, so beautiful.

Yuto had to stop his disrespectful hand that instinctively reached to touch the younger's marble skin, still allowing it just to hover above it for a few seconds and imagining the softness that stood but inches away.

Look, but don't touch.

Wooseok was museum chef-d'oeuvre, paragon on a pedestal.

And Yuto can't remember a time when he saw the younger any different. It's scary how the feeling does nothing but advance. Wooseok grows in his eyes by the day, with the things he says, the things he does. The more he learned, the more he loved.

He loved.

Heart hammered heavily at his ribcage as shaky fingers stretched and slowly wrapped around Wooseok's thumb from his right hand that peeked from underneath the white sheets. Easy and gentle, with staggering caution as to not dare to wake the younger.

I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones, 'cause blue's your favorite color

A lyric from one of Wooseok's favorite songs replayed in his head, something he never really thought about before, but now he couldn't relate to it more.

There was very little he wouldn't do for Jung Wooseok.

And it's too late to go back now.

He is falling.

He can only close his eyes and pray for mercy. Because he was at Wooseok's hands.

If it weren't for the younger's intruding wristwatch, trembling fingers would've held onto the latter's for the longest time, but one accidental glance and the bright numbers showing the time of noon and Yuto shot up like an arrow, startling Wooseok in the process.

His train to Seoul was in 40 minutes.

A heavy arm dragged him back into place, and glued him to a feverish, naked chest.

"Why you gotta do that.." Wooseok mumbled, voice heavy with sleep.

"I'm going to miss my train, Wooseokie. I have to go." Yuto wiggled himself out of the welcoming embrace and started getting dressed, picking up his clothes from the floor one by one.

"Just stay here." The younger sat up and his raven hair fell over his forehead in chaos, looking disheveled and ravishing. "You don't have to go back."

"I do, though..." Yuto's voice was muffled by the sweater he was pulling on. "I have a lot of things to catch up on. It's the reason I didn't go to Japan." He started packing up his luggage frantically, not folding his clothes, just throwing them in there. "I'd really love to stay, but I must conform to my schedule."

Wooseok rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah.. in conclusion, you hate me."

"I'll see you in two days, won't be long." Yuto discarded the younger's dramatic remark as he rushed to the bathroom to brush his teeth."

"I'll ask my dad to drive you." Wooseok huffed in dissatisfaction and left the bed in sluggish trots. Yuto poked his head from the bathroom, toothbrush in mouth, ready to refuse the offer as he didn't want to cause any trouble.