Author's Note

A/N:

Hello, Lovelies!

I just wanted you to know that this is my first time writing a fan-based story so of course, there will be mistakes, and I will try my best to fix them and improve as I go!

There will be gay in this and I already have a clue on which ship will leave the harbor but you guys can still put what ships you like and I can probably make little side-stories here and there for you guys.

The main characters in this story do not belong to me but to MHA, some of the insignificant characters might be my own and most of the plot but other than that... Nope, not mine.

My update times... I don't have a schedule for update times so they might be irregular. But I am updating three stories at once, so say I just finished writing or publishing finding fate, then I'll go onto trying to write for a dollop of cookiesss, and when I'm done that I'll update for Pen-Pals or vise-versa or, ya you get it. I do this so that I am not focusing on one story more than the other and my readers don't get too impatient with me waiting for a different story to update. trust me when I say I know the feeling of constantly checking to see if something that I'm reading has finally decided to update. I'm a reader as much as I am a writer if not more a reader than a writer.

I also want to give a shout-out to @Sleepless29 and this person's story Keep Going, which gave me the idea to do this chatfic. So thank you, @Sleepless29. And no I did not steal this person's story, a bunch of Bnha chat fics already exist, this just so happens to be the first one that I stumbled across.

Oh ya, above is the full cover photo (that doesn't belong to me by the way). I thought that I'd put it because you can't see the full cover in the description thingy where it shows my cover. I edited the black background and flowers and butterfly myself!! I'm proud because it looks so beautiful!

That's bout it! I hope that you enjoy my story. Have fun reading!