Chapter 1

1000 years before......

"That's it!" A woman said slamming her hand on the table, "You are not only unable to care for your kingdom, but you have no respect what so ever for anyone in this community," the woman said screaming loudly. Tae rolled his eyes at her accusations as he fiddled with the pendent that was around his neck.

"You see what I mean," she said yelling at her husband, her husband sighed. "Taehyung why can't you just love someone and get married?" The woman asked, "I don't know, maybe cause all THE GIRLS THAT YOU BRING ARE WHORES!" Tae said screaming loudly.

"I HAVE HAD IT!I am arranging your wedding with Irene, and thats final," the woman said screaming across from the dining table. "We'll see about that," Tae mumbled under his breath before getting up and leaving.

As soon as tae left the woman started crying on her husbands shoulder, "I have always wanted to the best for him, w-why?" The woman sobbed as her husband rubbed her back. "It's okay, he'll understand soon enough," her husband said.

-with tae-

"What can't she understand, I don't love anyone and never will," Tae thought to himself as he flew higher in the air, he looked down at the forest he was flying over. It had been raining for past couple of days, everywhere he looked he saw broken twigs and tree branches.

He saw a small cottage and decided that it was best to stay there. He slowly landed on the ground, being extra careful as the floor was wet and he didn't want to slip.

He didn't expect anyone to be in the tiny cottage since it looked really old and unstable. He walked in and saw nothing but a mirror, there was no light bulb. The small cottage was filled with darkness. Cobwebs filled every corner of the room, indicating no one had been in the small cottage in years.

Taehyung shrugged at the thought and made his way to the mirror, he was instantly startled when he saw his reflection. As you may know vampires can not see there reflections, this surprise tae.

He made his way closer to the mirror, he swore he saw someone behind him but when he turned to check, no one was there. Taehyung looked back in the mirror, he was admiring himself when he noticed a silhouette of a lady in the reflection.

He turned around and there he saw a lady, the lady stepped out from the dark and smirked at tae with her half burned face. "I heard your getting married, huh," the lady whispered in a croaky voice, making the tae nod. "That's a shame," she said.

"W-why?" Tae said but immediately covered his mouth, ha-had he just stuttered? "To bad they'll have to have the marriage without you," the lady said and pushed him into the mirror. A portal opened and tae fell inside the mirror. The old lady laughed as she transformed into a beautiful young woman.

"Never thought catching the kings son, would be this easy," she said while smirking, running her hand through her long, silky hair. Tae immediately got up and started banging from inside the mirror but was left to no avail, he sat punching the mirror in attempts to break free.

"I know you will never find true love, so therefore the only way to keep you in this mirror is by setting a true loves curse on you," the lady said as she looked at her nails while walking around the mirror slowly. "Once a year every year you will be allowed out of this mirror for 28 days, during the month of February."

"If you find your true love, you will be able to break the curse with a true loves kiss. But if you do not succeed, you will appear back in this very mirror." "Why?" Taehyung asked while gritting his teeth. "It's all your fault," the woman replied.

"W-what?" Taehyung cursed at himself again for stuttering. "Hasn't your mother told you that........you were a mistake," she said as her eyes turned red and almost popped out of there eye socket. "I was supposed to marry your father," the lady said gritting her teeth.

"Until your mother came like the slut she was," even though tae didn't love his mother he still took offence, "She's not a slut!." "Oh really, adding viagra to someone's drink then hooking up with them, is not a slutty thing to do. What society do we live in." She said smiling creepily

Taehyung just sat there, not believing what he was hearing. "She then got pregnant with you and therefore he had to marry her. HE LOVED ME!" she yelled as the walls of the small cottage shook. "BECAUSE OF YOU!" She said as she pointed to taehyung.

"I am taking my revenge, have fun being trapped inside of a mirror for the rest of your life," she said before walking out of the small cottage . Tae started to panic and started banging against the mirror once again, he groaned in anger. He tried to use his powers, it worked but he could only move stuff around.

He tried to hit something against the mirror but there was force field around it, not letting anything enter within a ten meter radius. And if it did it would slow down, it's like the force was stopping it? Taehyung gave up and laid in the corner of the room, he curled up into a small ball and fell asleep.

 And if it did it would slow down, it's like the force was stopping it? Taehyung gave up and laid in the corner of the room, he curled up into a small ball and fell asleep

The first chapter is complete, I j-hope you like it so far

💜~~💜