4

Chapter 4

As tae walked to the back of the class room, girls started shoving there faces near him,trying to get his attention. Tae gave them a cold stare which made the girls scream louder. Jungkook just sat there in his place still, he couldn't even move.

Tae came and sat next to him, now jungkook could barely even breathe. Tae looked over at the younger, to see him all tensed up. "Taehyung, nice to meet you," tae said politely, shoving his hand into the younger's face. The younger boy looked at him with doe eyes, not getting the message.

Tae smiled, he chuckled a bit at the younger's cuteness, which caught the younger off guard. "W-what?" He asked quietly, tilting his head to the side. "Nice to meet you," he said grabbing the younger's hand, shaking it. "J-jungkook," he said as he stuttered.

"Has anyone told you that you look like a bunny," the elder said smiling his boxy smile, shocking the elder. "Hmmm..." the younger hummed back quietly. The elder smiled at him and continued to talk with the younger, cheerfully. The younger couldn't help but notice the elders side teeth, they were so sharp. And for a split second he thought he saw a bit of blood smeared onto his teeth.

I have read too many twilight books, the younger boy thought to himself. He shrugged it off, on the other hand tae knew exactly what jungkook's was thinking. He mentally cursed at himself for having a bit of blood smeared on his teeth, he took a mental note.

- 'Wash mouth after drinking blood'

Soon enough the bell rang, "Y-you can come a-and sit w-with my friends if y-you like," the younger said cutely, the elder smiled and nodded. The younger smiled his bunny smile started walking with tae behind him. As they were walking girls ran over to tae and crowded around him, tae gave them a cold stare and caught up with jungkook.

He held the younger's hand making the younger boy look up at him with flushed cheeks, the elder smiled his boxy smile as the continued to walk to the cafeteria. The younger boy looked down trying to avoid Taehyung's piercing gaze.

They arrived at the cafeteria and jungkook looked around trying to look for his hyung's. He spotted them at the far end of the cafeteria, he started running towards them as tae slowly jogged behind him. "Jimin hyung!" The younger yelled, Jimin looked up. He stared at them, he at both of them up and down, his gaze seeming to land on their entwined hands, he gasped.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend," Jimin said with his eyes widened, jungkook blushed and tae smirked to himself. 'One day, he will be my boyfriend' Tae thought. Jin and namjoon came and sat down, "Jin hyung, jungkook has a boyfriend," Jimin said, Jin looked up and was shocked.

Yes, Jimin had joked around about jungkook having a boyfriend/girlfriend but Jin had never taken those seriously, 'why joke about being in a relationship, when you have dad jokes' he would replie. Jin got up and eyed taehyung up and down, he walked around him, observing him. "You guys can be together," Jin said smiling.

Now the younger was a full on tomato, they all sat down. Jimin wouldn't stop with asking jungkook about how tae and him met. "This is taehyung," jungkook said finally introducing the elder. Tae smiled, ".....he's not my b-boyfriend,'' the younger said embarrassed.

'' Not yet,'' Taehyung mumbled under his breathe making jungkook look at him with confusion. Taehyung casual placed his hand on the younger's thigh as he ate, jungkook looked over at him but tae continued to eat as if nothing was wrong.

-
Time skip...
-

The bell had just rung, jungkook was walking home alone. Usually Jimin would walk with him but dew to personal reasons he couldn't walk. (*cough* yoongi *cough* anygays...) he was walking in a very narrow alley when someone pulled him back.

He got pushed against the wall and was trapped between 2 muscular arms. "Where's your little bodyguard, babyboy?" Kai said in husky voice, sending shivers down the boys back. "I-I mmmm I have t-to go," he said looking away trying to move his hand.

"Where do you think your going babyboy?" He asked pulling him closer so their chest touched. "B-b-babyboy?" The younger boy stuttered out, "My babyboy," Kai said moving closer to his face. The younger boys eyes started to swell up with tears as he tried to break free from his grip.

"I-I'm n-n-not yours," the younger yelled out while crying, Kai covered his mouth and whisper yelled in an angry voice. "If you don't shut the fuck up right now, you don't wanna know what I'll do to you," he said spitting in the younger's  face.

He roughly kissed the younger and bit his bottom lip until it started to bleed. The younger tried to pull away, he pushed on the others chest, but was left to no avail. The younger closed his eyes tightly, Kai let go of his lips and started kissing down his neck. The younger started thrashing around, trying to push him off.

Until he heard punching noises he opened his eyes and was shocked....

Do you like my book so far?

What do you think will happen?

Idk?

Peace out ✌️~

💜~~💜