9 (M)

Chapter 9 (M)
(Smut warning)

Third person POV

"Meaning your mine," he said in a whisper.....

Jungkook felt his whole body tingle as taehyung trailed his kisses down to his collarbone, he unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. The younger shivered at the cold air but was replaced by taehyung warm touch. He whimpered as taehyung trailed is hand down to his nipple, he circled it around his nipple.

The younger whined as taehyung started to tease by not touching the most sensitive part, "tae p-please," the younger whined. "Please what," taehyung said as he watched the poor by suffer, "t-touch it please," "Where? Here," taehyung said as he glided his thumb over the pink bud.

Jungkook threw his head back as his back momentarily arched his back off the bed, "T-tae," the younger moaned out as tae smirked watching him. He leaned down and latched his mouth onto one of jungkook's nipple while his other hand toyed with the other one.

Jungkook moaned and subconsciously started to thread his fingers through Taehyung's hair, pulling them once in a while. After a while tae moved on to the other nipple giving it the same pleasure, his hand trailed down past his abs to his belt.

He undid it like a professional and slipped jungkook's pants off and threw them on the floor. Taehyung started kissing down his chest making his way down to jungkook fully erected dick. Jungkook watched taehyung with hooded eyes and flushed cheeks as taehyung started to take his boxers off.

As soon as he had slipped in down his milky thighs, jungkook quickly covered his crotch area, not wanting the elder to look. Taehyung jerked Jungkook's hand away, "Stop blocking my view," taehyung said as he looked at him lustfully. Taehyung glided his hand over the younger dick pumping it, jungkook threw his head back.

Although the younger had jerked off before it felt different having Taehyung's hands on him, his fingers were more slim making it easier for his cock to be pumped. Tae pushed his fingers inside of his mouth, coating it with his saliva. He pushed a finger inside of jungkook's virgin hole making him grip the bed sheet and let out a loud moan, which he immediately covered right after.

"D-daddy...-ahh," jungkook moaned out, after realising what he had said he covered his mouth then looked at taehyung. Taehyung smirked and started thrusting 2 fingers inside of him wanting to hear the younger call him that. "Your so cute," taehyung said as he continued to thrust his finger and pump his cock.

"N-naahhhh I'm g-gonna cum f-faster," he said as he gripped the pillow that was underneath him, moving his hips to be met with his thrust. "I wanna see and taste your cum, so go ahead," tae said adding another finger. "T-tae baby," he moaned out.

Tae started curling his fingers in order to find the younger's prostate, he flicked his fingers and jungkook whole body jolted. "DADDY!" Jungkook screamed out at the immense pleasure. Jungkook gripped the pillow so hard that's it's casing ripped in half.

"T-tae c-cum....g-gonna cum," jungkook said as his eyes rolled back and his mouth hung open. Tae thrusted a couple more times until heard jungkook scream, his back arched off and his hips thrusted forward. He came hard on tae's hand, making tae smirk to himself.

He climbed on top of the younger and looked him in the eyes as he licked his cum off his hand, "I knew you would taste good but you taste better than anything I imagined," he said in a husky deep voice. He connected their lips together, jungkook could taste himself on tae's lips but didn't really mind.

Tae momentarily stopped and took off his shirt, flexing his abs in the younger's face. Jungkook glided his hand up and down tae's muscular chest, tae's whole body start to tingle as jungkook started to trace his abs. He smirked, " Like what you see?" Taehyung asked as he pinned the younger one down.

Jungkook blushed but nodded his head. Tae connected their lips once again as they both started to fight for dominance, of course tae won. Their tongues danced around, tasting each other, making jungkook stomach go all fuzzy.

Tae took his pants and boxers off without the younger noticing, they both pulled away, panting heavily. Tae pushed jungkook's legs up so he could see his pucker hole and slowly started to push himself inside of the younger's hole. "T-tae," the younger moaned out as he held onto tae's shoulder for support.

Tae stopped and started placing little kisses on his shoulder trying to calm in down. The stayed for quiet some time until jungkook got use to the stretch. "I'm gonna push the rest," Tae said as sweaty lock's stuck onto his forehead making his appear more sexy.

The younger replied with a quite moan, Tae pushed him self in and immediately grunted at the tightness of jungkook. Tears started to stream down jungkook's eyes at the painful sensation, "It's okay bunny," Taehyung's said whispering into his ear.

Soon after taehyung was thrusting inside of jungkook like a beast as jungkook hung on for dear life. "Ahh...t-tae slow," he said as scratched Taehyung's back. Tae let out a loud growl then pinned his hands down, jungkook's legs tightened around him as he started thrusting faster.

Tae soon found the younger's prostate, started thrusting harder and deeper, pushing the younger closer to his high. "T-tae faster!" He screamed out at the top of his lungs making tae smirk and fasten his pace sending the younger off the edge.

Jungkook came with a loud moan, clenching hard onto the elder making him cum right after. Tae fell on top of jungkook breathing heavily as their sticky bodies stuck together, "I love you," taehyung whispered into jungkook's ear making him giggle. "Love you too," he said as he connected his lips with taehyung.

This surely was just the start of their new adventure, together~.......

~The end~

That's the end, thank you so much for reading

I would like to thank a very special person

That person is.....

@RzMoonJi14

Thank you so much for commenting and voting for my book, your comments kept me motivated throughout this whole thing. There's nothing much I can do so I would like to personally thank you. Also thank you to who ever is reading this, I purple you 💜💜

Also should I make an epilogue?

Bai, see you in my next book !

Peace out ✌️ ~

💜~~💜