2

Chapter 2

Third person POV

"Jungkook it'll be fine," jungkook's mum said as they were driving. "I know," the younger replied duly. "Look none of us wanted to move but since your dad got a job near this neighbourhood we had to move here." Jungkook sighed loudly."I know," jungkook said annoyed.

"We're here," jungkook's mum said getting out of the car, he peered out the window and saw old house. It had broken windows, most of the paint was peeling off. The old house with its years settled foundations brought feeling of welcome to the Jeons.

His dad had been at work all day forcing jungkook and his mum to move by themselves. "Jungkook hurry up," his mum said as she she got out out and started walking to the moving truck that was conveniently parked right in front of there house.

Jungkook sighed louder and got out, he slammed the door loudly trying to show how annoyed he was. He took a few steps back to grasp the whole houses old, sluggish features.

What the house looked like

He walked toward the house, he lost more and more hope that he had in the house

He walked toward the house, he lost more and more hope that he had in the house. He reached the front door and pulled the front handle gently, he shifted to right slightly when it broke off. His eyes widened, "Mum the door handle just broke," he yelled from the door.

"It's okay, just kick the door open," his mum yelled back, jungkook just shrugged and did what his mum told him to do. He kicked the door lightly at first not trying to damage it in any way but it didn't budge, so the younger ended up kicking it harder.

The door fell down with a loud thud erupting dust, its hinges came out flying. Jungkook made his way inside, he walked around. There was a putrid smell, jungkook scrunched his nose when he smelt the terrible scent. He looked around trying to find the source of the scent.

He ended up wandering into the living room, where saw thousands of letters just laying there. There was a pile of letters in the corner of the room, he walked towards it and as he did the scent of the smell got stronger and stronger. The poor boy had to cover his nose and mouth in order to not vomit.

He slightly picked up the pieces of paper that were covering the awful scent. He wasn't surprised when he saw a dead mouse but what surprised him was that he had two teeth marks on the rats stomach, it made jungkook gag. He could take it anymore and ran upstairs.

There were two master bedrooms, he entered the one in front of his and saw a large mirror. Like every other room in this house the walls had barely any paint sticking on to them. The whole room was bare except for a giant  mirror in the corner.

Jungkook walked over to it and saw his reflection, he sighed as he fixed his hair and adjusted his glasses. He smiled his bunny smile before getting up and leaving the room.

-with tae-

And I have another month until February, he sighed and rubbed his forehead. He had been stuck in this mirror for as long as he could remember. Although he took his time into account, he looked basically the same. Had jet black curly hair, pale skin and the same cold expression.

Nothing had changed about the young vampire, he was still the same cold hearted vampire he use to be he got trapped inside the mirror. He had watch people come and go but no one seemed to have caught his attention, well that was until he saw jungkook.

He was sitting in the very corner of the mirror since he didn't want to be seen, he heard the door open. He immediately hid, he looked up and saw a boy. He looked at himself, he adjusted his hair then his cute round glasses, but his smile was what caught tae's attention.

He looked exactly like a bunny, Taehyung's heart started pounding in his chest. He felt like it was going to burst out of his chest, he placed his hands over his heart, he could feel every thump. His checks started getting red and his stomach felt weird.

"What happening to me?" Taehyung thought to himself as he peeked once again. The boy had left, tae got out of his hiding spot and sat down. "Is this what you call love?" Taehyung asked himself, he smiled fondly thinking about cute bunny he had just saw.

"No! What are you thinking taehyung. You are a vampire, you can't fall in love with a human," Tae said convincing himself. Was he trying to convince himself or his heart. Taehyung sighed.

-with jungkook-

"Jungkook help me," his mum said while panting as she bought a cardboard box in. "Hmmm," jungkook hummed before continuing. "By the way there's this giant mirror in one of the master bedrooms, I was wondering if I could occupy that room." "Yeah sure what ever, now help me move these boxes," she said walking past jungkook and making her way inside.

"Well this is going to be a long day.....

   .....I have no words

💜~~💜