Epilogue (M)

Epilogue (M)

Third person POV

"Bunny don't worry my parents are going to love you," taehyung said as they walked through a dark forest. The younger boy clutched tightly to his jacket, shaking. "But. . . What if they don't?" The younger asked looking up the elder.

"Trust me, they will," he said and kissed the top of his nose. "You must be tired bunny, let me carry you," Tae said kneeling down so that jungkook could get on his back. "But I—" "No buts, get on," Tae said. Jungkook sighed and climbed onto his back.

The younger snuggled his face into the elder neck, tae could feel his warm breath on his neck making his tummy go all fuzzy. Soon they arrived and the younger was currently asleep, tae chuckled softly at the cuteness of the younger and went inside.

He made his way to his parents room and opened the door, as soon as tae's parents saw him their eyes widened. "T-tae," his mum stuttered as she watched him. He smiled back and his mum ran to him, hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much," she said as she cried into his chest.

He slowly patted his mum's back, comforting the woman. After a while she looked behind him to see jungkook, she pointed at him, not saying anything as she didn't want to wake the younger one up.

"He's my boyfriend," Tae said smiling a bit. His mum's eyes widened but soon she started crying from happiness. "I'm so proud of you," she said as she cupped his cheeks, the elder smiled back at her. "I'm going to my room," taehyung said informing her.

She smiled a bit before nodding. Tae carried the younger up the stairs and into his room. He slowly dropped the younger down on the mattress, trying not to wake him up. Jungkook squirmed a bit before turning around, getting in a comfortable position.

Tae sighed in relief and made his way down stairs to be met with his dad. They chatted for a bit before tae saw jungkook rubbing his eye as he walked down stairs. Tae smiled at him and hugged the younger tightly before lifting him up, as the younger snuggled into his back even more.

"You guys are so cute," tae's dad said as he stared at the two. They chatted none stop until tae felt somewhat tired. Jungkook wasn't as tried since he had slept already so he waited for the elder to finish his night routine. He was on his phone, lying on his stomach with a pillow under him on the other side of the bed.

Tae came inside to see the younger on his phone, his eyes trailed from his face, down his body to his plump ass. He looked back jungkook to see him busy, he smirked at himself before going over and hovering over the younger. Jungkook didn't seem to mind and continued on scrolling through his social media.

(Smut warning)

Tae leaned down and started kissing his neck, it tickled the younger as he let out a small giggle. Tae nuzzled his nose into the younger's ear sniffing it before going down to his back. Jungkook seemed unbothered by it, but froze when he felt tae take his pants off.

Tae took his pants and boxers off at once and cupped one of the younger cheeks. Jungkook whimpered and looked back at tae. Tae looked back at him with a smirk, "T-tae," he said softly. Tae made jungkook arch his back so that his head was buried into his pillow and that his ass was up in the air.

He slowly leaned down, he started tracing his finger down his his crack making jungkook shiver at the feeling. Tae spread his cheeks to reveal a small pink hole, clenching onto nothing. He smirked before leaning down, jungkook could feel his warm breath near his hole making him whimper.

Tae placed his tongue on his hole, before sucking it slowly. He then thrusted his tongue deeply inside the younger making the younger release loud muffled moans. He spread his cheeks further apart, pushing his tongue deeper into his heat.

Tae's naughty tongue hit a bundle of nerves that made the younger jolt and burry his face deeper into the pillow, to silence his moans. "T-t-tae-ahh b-baby, gonna c-cum," jungkook said through his pants. Tae started thrusting his tongue faster making the younger fall apart.

"TAE!" The younger said before cumming hard on the sheets, his flushed face had tears on pleasure running down. Tae lifted off and turned him around. He kissed the younger and then his forehead. Although the elder felt a little uncomfortable in his pants, his thoughts went away when he looked down to see the younger sleeping peacefully.
He softly smiled at his cuteness before lying next to him, hugging him tightly.

"I love you.....~

Thank you for reading

Peace out ✌️ ~

💜~~💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗿 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲] 18+ 🎉