6

Chapter 6

Third person POV

The younger woke up with the sun shining on his face, he squinted his eyes to be met with the bright sun. He heard his mum yell from down stairs, he groaned loudly before tossing his blanket to the side of the bed. He shifted his body so that he was at the edge of the bed and pushed himself up. He slipped on his bunny slippers before entering the bathroom.

Tae had been up for the past couple of hours, waiting for the younger to get up. As soon as he saw the younger boy leave his bed, he teleport out of the mirror. He placed the letter on his side table before jumping out of his window. He teleported himself to the alley to see Kai's rotting body, he smirked and kicked it a bit before walking out.

He made his way to jungkook's house, he was humming a small tune as he skipped down to the younger's house. One there he knocked lightly, a lady opened the door with a bright smile. As soon as she saw taehyung she pulled him in, making his eyes widen.

"Aren't you the boy from yesterday," the lady said, taehyung nodded while he lightly bit his bottom lip from anticipation. "Jungkook hurry up!" She yelled from downstairs as she smiled softly.

"Coming!" He yelled, jungkook once again saw a small letter on his bed side table, he sighed loudly. He shoved inside of his pocket before running downstairs. He was quickly running down the stairs when he saw taehyung? Him and taehyung locked eyes.

The younger stood still staring into those deep brown eyes, "Jungkook!" He heard his mother yell, he looked away avoiding the elder's gaze. "Hmmm," the younger hummed back, "You're going to be late, hurry up!" She said the younger quickly grabbed the elder's hand and ran out the door.

"Young love," his mum said smiling at the flustered two boys, she sighed and continued on with her day. "Sorry," the younger said some what panting, "It's okay," the elder replied causally. The two walked side by side, jungkook pulled out the scrunched up paper that he had shoved into his pocket form earlier.

He unwrinkled the paper that was in his hand, taehyung peered over the younger boys shoulder to see what he was looking at. He softly smiled when he realised that the younger one was reading the letters that he was writing. "Who's that from?" The elder asked making the younger jump. "My secret admirer," the younger said blushing.

"Really?" The elder asked acting surprised, the younger boy nodded. "I have never had a secret admirer before," the younger boy said while madly blushing, making the elder's heart swell up with joy. "But your so cute," the elder said pinching his cheeks.

"T-thank you," the younger boy said stuttering, taehyung smiled widely. They both arrived at school and saw their friends standing in the corner, once again without realising the younger grabbed onto the elders hand pulling him towards the corner.

"Hi!" Jungkook said while smiling, "Morning bunny," Jin said and patted his hair, the younger smiled fondly. They didn't notice some one that was looking at them with jealousy, taehyung hissed under his breath as Jin was way too close to the younger.

Jin looked up to see taehyung glaring at him, he immediately retracted his hand from the younger hair, making the smaller one confused, as Taehyung was standing behind him. "I think you'll be fine with taehyung dropping you off to class, besides you have the same class," Jin said as he pulled on Namjoon's hand indicating that they should leave.

"But I—," the younger was caught off when the eldest of the group walked away with namjoon, his boyfriend. The younger looked at them confused, he shrugged and looked at the elder nervously. "S-should we go," the younger said pointing to the school, taehyung nodded and they both made there way to class.

Jungkook walked to the end of the class with ease, the elder followed the younger but was crowded by a large swarm of girls, some clinging onto him while others tried offering him food. Taehyung made his way towards jungkook and sat down beside him.

He tapped the younger gently on the shoulder, gaining his attention. The younger looked at him with his doe eyes, making the elder forget what he was going to say next. "Taehyung!" The younger yelled, the elder shook his head, "W-was there s-something you needed to ask me?" The younger asked again.

"W-where's Yoongi? I haven't seen them today," he said making the the younger chuckle at his statement. "Probably fucking his boyfriend," the younger said while trying to contain his laughter. "Like I want to do to you," Tae mumbled under his breath.

"W-what?" The younger asked, not sure what the elder had previously said. "Nothing," the elder said before turning his head towards the teacher who had just walked in a few seconds before.

Just wait jungkook you will be mine....

This is me and my anxiety, right here

Thank your for reading

Peace out ✌️ ~

💜~~💜