3

Chapter 3

Third person POV

"Jungkook wake up!" His mum yelled from down stairs. "Coming!" The younger boy replied back, he went to grab his glasses from his bed side table, when he saw another letter.

Dear my bunny,

Hello my baby bunny, it's me again.

I hope that one day I will have the courage to tell you face to face, how much you mean to me and how beautiful you are. I don't know what you will think of me so that's why I am keeping my identity a secret, but you can refer to me as your secret admirer.

Love from,
Your secret admirer

Okay that's it, jungkook thought to himself. He grabbed the letter and ran down stairs. "Mum I know it's you. We've been over this, I'm trying to focus on my studies, not my relationship status." Jungkook's mum looked back at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking at jungkook. He stomped angrily towards his mum, like a cute bunny and shoved the letter in her face. "Then why did you write these?" Jungkook said annoyed, his mum smirked. "That wasn't me," she said leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I found those letters in your room," she said smirking, jungkook's cheeks heated up. Jungkook really thought it was his mum, I mean who else could it be? He was bullied at school for being a nerd, he only had a few friends that were all older than him, that were dating.

"I-I am getting late for school," jungkook said changing the topic before running out the door, his mum chuckled seeing jungkook all embarrassed and flustered.

As jungkook was walking to school he kept on thinking about the letters he had received over the past month, or so. Jungkook thought it was was normal, since he would always receive 'secret admirer' letters from his mum, trying to pretend she was interested in him.

The younger boy found it very thoughtful, he would receive a card, a chocolate rose and a book from this mother every valentines, since he didn't didn't have a lover of his own. He would always appreciated what his mum did for him but he wasn't really looking for a lover, he would rather be reading a book.

"Jungkookie!" Jungkook heard, he looked up and saw Jimin running towards him. Jimin jumped on him, clinging on to his arm. Yoongi came running behind. "Yah! Get off him!" He yelled and grabbed onto Jimin pulling him off. Jin and namjoon arrived and Jin patted his head.

"How are you my little bunny?" Jin asked. "Good," the younger boy replied causally. "I heard that there's a new student coming," Namjoon said, "I hope he's hot," Jimin said daydreaming.

Yoongi gritted his teeth in anger, he threw Jimin over his shoulder and walked away. Every one else watched them, as walk away. "Let's go," Jin said while holding namjoon hand, making the namjoon a bit flustered. The younger rolled his eyes and walked in behind his hyung's.

The all were in different year levels so his hyung's volunteered to walk the younger boy to his class, since they didn't want him to get bullied. "Okay bunny see you after class," Jin said ruffling his hair before walking off. The younger smiled before walking to the back of the class room, that was his usual spot.

As soon as the second bell rang, more people started coming in. Jungkook just sat at the back and fiddled with his fingers while he waited for class to start. Soon after everyone was seated the teacher entered smiling, she placed her files down and started to mark roll.