5

Chapter 5

Third person POV

He opened his eyes and was shocked by what he saw, he saw taehyung on top of Kai, punching him. Taehyung kept on punching him until his nose started to bleed, he got off him and went to jungkook. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at the younger boy, who had tears in his eyes.

The younger didn't respond but looked at the elder with teary doe eyes. Taehyung pulled him into a hug, jungkook silently cried on his shoulder while the elder rubbed his back. "You okay bunny?" He asked in a broken voice, the younger hummed through his loud sniffles.

"Come on let's go," Tae said as they walked out, leaving kai's lifeless body behind. Tae walked jungkook all the way home. "How do you know where I live?" The younger asked, "J-Jimin told me," he lied, he younger nodded. They had reached the younger house and where now outside, tae looked at the younger and cupped his cheeks, with his palms.

"If he ever does anything tell me, okay?" He said as he rubbed the younger's cheek, the younger nodded like an obedient puppy, making the elder smile at his cuteness. He leaned into the younger looking at him in the eyes. The gaze got too much for the younger, he ended up scrunching his eyes shut, the elder chuckled softly at how cute the younger looked.

He kissed the younger forehead, making butterflies erupt in his stomach and his cheeks red. The younger looked at the elder, the elder stared back. They were inching closer, Jungkook's gaze shifted to the elder's lips, biting his own. The younger leaned in more, wanting to feel the elder's soft lips against his.

He opened his eyes when the elder laughed, he smiled his boxy smile and ruffled his hair, making the younger want to die from embarrassment. "See you in class," he said before walking off. Jungkook just stood there trying to calm his pounding heart, he placed his hands over his chest, like that was going to do anything.

After a good 5 minutes of him standing outside his door, he smiled softly to himself. He came in to see his mum smirking at him, "Who was he?" She asked. "N-no one," the younger said while running up stairs while his mum watched him. "He's in love," she said singing her way over to the kitchen.

-
With taehyung
-

As Tae started walking away, he could hear the sound of jungkook's pounding heart, he smiled to himself before quickly leaving the scene. He walked around jungkook's house and climbed up and jumped into his room. He quickly pushed  himself against the mirror. A portal opened and tae squeezed his body through, stumbling inside. He quickly hid, to avoid being seen by the younger.

The younger entered his room and covered his burning cheeks, he jumped onto the bed and started thrashing around thinking about that moment. He covered his chubby, red cheeks with his hands as he started to squeal. "Why did you have to do that taehyung?" The younger said flipping onto his stomach, digging his face into the pillow that was beneath him.

The elder saw this through the mirror and smiled at his child like behaviour. A light tint of red spread across his cheeks as he looked down while thinking of the younger. After awhile the younger calmed down, he sat at the edge of the bed as he thought about his feelings towards the elder.

Don't get the younger wrong, he loved the elder not as a friend but more. It had been less than 24 hours since he had met the elder but had already cached feelings for him. Tae on the other had was reading jungkook's thoughts, he smiled fondly as he watched the younger deep in thought.

Soon after jungkook followed his normal routine, eat dinner, shower, do homework then got to bed. Jungkook soon fell asleep, the portal opened open once again and tae stepped out. He looked over at the younger, his cute chubby cheeks, how wanted to pinch them.

He watched the younger's cute pout, he ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead before leaping out of the window. He walked as the moon light shined onto his path, guided in him. He walked until he reached that very alley, he could see a life less body.

He walked over to it and rolled it over, he could see Kai's nose bleeding. He smirked, he traced his finger around his facial features until he made his way to his neck. He caressed the soft skin, he bought his neck closer to his mouth. He looked at Kai who was probably dead but of course that wasn't enough for dear taehyung.

He bit into his skin, sucking his blood out. He sucked hard biting the skin his mouth was met against. He sucked until every single blood drop was gone, he pushed the body away from him as he got up rubbing his mouth.

'That's what you get when you mess with the one Kim Taehyung loves...

Why do I feel like Jin would actually say that

Okay the last one got me 🥺

Peace out ✌️ ~

💜~~💜