chapter 10

Time flew so quickly, They are supposed to leave for Busan tomorrow. Before they go, Felix and Aura's parents decided to have a warm , family dinner.

Their mom made lots of dishes, she is worried that Aura and Felix won't take care of themselves while they will be away so she is doing all she can now. Oh and Seoyeon and Minho are definitely invited since they both are more or less like family to them.

"Minho, you know how impatient and impulsive they all are" she said keeping the pot of rice on the table. "You will have to take care of these idiots."

Minho nodded, chuckling as he looked at the very defensive faces of Aura, Felix and Seoyeon.

"And you all," she said looking at the three of them. "Listen to Minho, Chan and Changbin. They are older and are more responsible, don't try to make things difficult for them or jeongin's mom or else I will give you all a good beating after you come back."

Minho was trying hard to not laugh as the rest of them were silently nodding.

She then kept muttering about how jeongin's mom is calling hell upon herself by inviting these dumb and Chaotic kids . After her little rant , everyone focused on eating the delicious dishes when Felix's father spoke in a very serious tone.

"Felix and Aura , you both need to know this. "

Taking in the seriousness, all of them kept the chopsticks down and focused on what he was going to say.

"I did not give birth to you." He said looking straight at the siblings. Felix dropped his chopsticks and looked back and forth between his parents.

Seoyeon shakes her head as she predicted what was coming next.

"It's your mother who gave birth to you both!!" And he started laughing loudly, Aura's face was screaming for help.

"Daaaad!" Felix whined .

"I knew this was coming." Seoyeon chuckled.

"Don't mind him, he needs help." Aura's mom said making Minho almost choke due to laughter.

It was late when Minho and Seoyeon went back home .

Aura freshened up for bed and decided to check if she has packed everything for the trip or not.

Toothpaste? Check.
Brush? Check.
Rubber bands? Check.
A book? Check.
Tickets? Oh fuck.

She quickly put the almost forgotten tickets on her sling bag. After checking everything she jumped on her bed and laid down with a heavy sigh .

*Notification sounds*

She grabbed her phone and their were messages on the group.

Stray Chaotic Kids

Jisung: how does meat laugh?

Chan: it's 2 am , Jisung.

Jisung: Steak-k-k-k-k

Chan: ....

Hyunjin: w(°o°)w

Seungmin: i-

Jeongin: Stop it. Get some help.

Jisung: (╯°□°)╯h-how could you talk like that to a Hyung!?

Minho: tf goes on.