Chapter 19

(A/N: I suggest play the song above on loop while reading this cuz idk)

Minho laid down on his bed, the cats beside him. He was tired and just wanted to sleep but Jisung's words kept coming back to him and everytime his heart would break a little more.

He glanced at the clock.
3:37AM

"Sungie is probably already asleep." He thought as he listened to some ASMR rain sounds to sleep , the exhaustion finally took over and he fell asleep, unknown to him the golden words had lit up on his wrists.

"I am sorry."

"Please pick up your phone."

"I really really love you. "

"You know I didn't meant any of that, right?"

"Why are you not replying to my texts?"

"Hyung, I am sorry."

"Are you asleep?"

"Please write something back."

"I miss you."

"I love you."

The words kept appearing and disappearing without being acknowledged. If Minho wasn't asleep, he would have definitely replied something. Forget about forgiving jisung, he truly believed it was his fault. 

Meanwhile Jisung desperately tried to call Minho, text him or write those messages on his arm. He kept feeling more guilty as each minute passed.

Is Hyung never gonna forgive me?

He did tried talking to seoyeon though, she wasn't very subtle about the fact that she was pissed.
Jisung glanced at the texts between him and seoyeon.

Me: seoyeon, I am sorry but please tell Minho Hyung to talk to me.

Me: don't leave me on seen! Please!

Me: seoyeon I am sorry.

Seoyeon: Minho is in his room . I am not gonna tell him to pick up your calls.

Me: I didn't mean it.

Seoyeon: but he definitely believes he isn't enough now.

Me: I am sorry.

Seoyeon: tell that to him jisung.

Me: yeah..

Seoyeon: jisung, did you eat? I made Minho eat.

Me: thank God.

Seoyeon: ik you are probably feeling super guilty but if you skipped dinner then eat something. Minho wouldn't like you to starve.

Me: hmm.

Seoyeon: I won't be coming tomorrow neither will Minho.

Me: what why? I want to apologize.

Seoyeon: I have plans and Minho said he needs a break so he is going to leave for Gimpo tomorrow early morning to see grandma.

Me: oh...

Me: then..when will he be back?

Seoyeon: Idk

Seoyeon: anyways, good night sungie.

Seoyeon: also next time you do shit I will kill you.

Me: hmm.

Me: pls beat me up.