chapter 12

The next morning Chan woke up first or rather he didn't even slept in the first place. He slowly wrote a "I am excited" on his arm and smiled as they turned golden and disappeared.
Soon there was a reply, "I couldn't even sleep last night."
"Same."

He went to freshen up after waking everyone in his room.
Hyunjin sat on the bed lazily when his phone beeped.

Aura: Good morning! :)

Aura: wanna have the basketball ball match today?

Hyunjin: morning! Yep.

Aura: I asked innie last night, there's a court somewhere around the beach.

Hyunjin: I am so excited to see you lose ;)

Aura: as if! See ya.

Hyunjin: bubye!

Hyunjin smiled to himself as he went to freshen up. On the other room that had Minho, jisung, changbin and felix, it was a mess. None of them were early risers and they were anyway tired , Chan had to specially come and wake them up.

"5 more minutes Hyung!" Changbin yelled whining.

"We will leave you four if you don't wake up now!" Chan stated.

"Ah WHYYYY" changbin rolled on his bed finally landing on the floor as Chan face palmed.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!?" Minho shouted from his bed.

"I FELL DOWN." changbin whined.

"Hyung, whose fault is that?" Jisung said, rubbing his eyes.

"Don't fight!" Felix begged as he went to the washroom for cleaning up.

Chan met Seoyeon and Aura at the hall and wished them good morning. It was already 10 am and Chan didn't wanted to get late but considering everyone, it was inevitable.

"Why don't you leave first? " Aura suggested. "It's not like we will be lost and it's the first time you are meeting Ara , being late isn't gonna leave a good impression."

"Yeah but then the Kids-" Chan hesitated.

"Leave them, they will understand." Seoyeon said. "Trust me none of them Will mind. "

"Yeah, now go. Don't leave her waiting." Aura chuckled as Chan grew considerably red. After Chan left Seoyeon turned towards Aura and raised her eyebrows.
"What?" Aura asked.
"Where are you going for your date?"
"Yah! It's not a date!" Aura protested.
"Do you really think I am going to believe it?" Seoyeon looked at her suspiciously.

"Hi Aura! Let's go." Hyunjin appeared at that moment making it more clear for Seoyeon.
Aura sighed as seoyeon gave her a victory smile as Hyunjin watched them confused.

"You both Should leave. It's getting late." Seoyeon said pushing both of them out of the door. "Enjoy your date!"

"It's not a date!" Both of them said it at the same time making Seoyeon laugh as they left bickering about who is the better player.

"They are cute." Yibo said .

"True." Seoyeon nodded in agreement.

"What's your plan though? Everyone is going on a date?" Yibo asked.

" I don't know. I will ask Seungmin and Jeongin what they are doing..I might tag along or I might go somewhere else or I might binge watch something in my room." Seoyeon shrugged.

"Or we might go out?" Yibo suggested.

"Where do you wanna go?" Seoyeon asked.

"Okay let's be honest, everyone is going on a date, don't you want to go on a date too?" He asked .