Chapter 15

I just spent 5 hours making egg rolls and I'm not even done. I put everything away to finish later. I'm going to sleep. I should have been asleep 6 hours ago.

Goodnight y'all.

***

The next day, Jimin left early to go and get the pups, while I groaned and got up to take a shower. I had just finished getting dressed whenever I heard the front door open followed by crying. I peeked out of the bathroom to find Jimin holding a crying Jiyoon while Soojin was running around the apartment looking at everything in her pajamas.

Whenever he saw me peeking out of the bathroom, he looked away immediately and snapped at Soojin, "Go sit down on the couch!"

Soojin ignored him and ran into the kitchen. I came out of the bathroom whenever Jimin looked like he was about to blow a fuse, and intercepted him before he could go into the kitchen. I kissed his cheek affectionately and mumbled, "I'll get her."

Jimin couldn't mask his blush behind his glare that he fixed me with. I gave him a challenging smirk, before I walked off towards the kitchen to get Soojin. Whenever I got into the kitchen, I frowned whenever I didn't see her.

"Jimin? She isn't in here..." I called out.

"Check the cabinets!" He hollered.

I frowned again, before I started going through the cabinets to find her. Whenever I opened the one she was in, she tried to run away but I scooped her up and held her.

"No! Jiminie oppa is being mean! I don't wanna go out there!" She whined.

"He's stressed out, Soojin. If you be a good girl then he'll be nice Jimin again." I said, as I carried her to the living room. Soojin whined quietly and clung to me as I carried her over to where Jimin was at the couch. He had set down the crying Jiyoon and was going through a big bag he had.

"What are you looking for?" I asked as I set Soojin on on the couch. I gave her a warning look when she looked like she was gonna run off again, before I looked at Jimin.

"She had an accident in the car and I can't find anymore diapers." He said exasperatedly. "They aren't in the bag."

"Do you have another bag?"

"No, why do you think I only brought this one in?" He hissed at me.

I bit my tongue so I wouldn't fire back a snarky response as I watched him empty his bag on the floor. He scattered the contents on the floor before he yelled out in frustration, scaring both of the girls whenever he randomly yelled.

To keep him from screaming again, I grabbed him and quietly mumbled in his ear, "Calm down, babe. Why don't you get her in the tub to clean her up and I'll go get some diapers? I'll take Soojin with me so you don't have to worry about her too. Okay?"

Jimin let out a quiet whine of frustration, but obediently nodded. I smiled and pecked his cheek, before I let him go. With a small blush on his face, he picked up Jiyoon and carried her to the bathroom while I looked at Soojin.

"Want to go to the store with oppa?" I asked, cringing a little at myself for using third person. "We need to get Jiyoon some diapers."

"Can I get a toy?" She asked with big doe eyes.

I softly smiled at her. "If you're a good girl, then I'll let you get a toy."

"Mm!" She jumped up and raised her arms expectantly.

"Not yet, kid. You need to get changed out of your pajamas first." I said. She made an O with her mouth, before she went to where Jimin's bag laid on the floor. She opened one of the pockets and pulled out a white dress with a pink skirt and started to strip. I quickly turned around whenever she did.