Chapter 32

EDIT: I FORGOT TO ADD IN A SHIT SPIEL BEFORE I PUBLISHED THIS

NOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME TO PLAGUE MY READER'S LIVES WITH RANDOM BULLSHIT

FUCK

***

~Yoongi's POV~

"How do you feel, sweetie?"

I wrapped my arms around my mother's waist, hugging her as she went about through the kitchen, cooking my favorite foods. I crooned my response, happy to see her again.

"Better now that I get to see you." I said, smiling at her. She smiled back, before she nudged me away so she could cook properly. I obediently back away from her, before I went to go and greet my father.

"Ain't it just convenient that you decided to come back home while we're here?" My dad mumbled as he glanced over a newspaper. "I haven't seen you in a year. You look older, son."

"I've grown up." I pointed out as I sat down next to him.

"Into your alpha shoes, I see." He said as he took in a deep breath. The faint smell of omega--Kyungsoo--was still on me. The boy had cried up a storm whenever I told him I was leaving, and held me up for an hour begging me to come back to visit.

"He isn't my mate." I pointed out as I drank some of the coffee my mom had prepared. "Just a friend."

"But an omega." My dad pointed out. "Does he have a mate?"

"No, but he had a crush on an alpha." I said, knowing where this was going as soon as he mentioned it.

"Maybe you should get with him."

"No."

"Are we ever going to get some grandkids?" He complained.

I smiled momentarily, opening my mouth to mention to them about Jiyoon, but--

I paused.

If I tell them about her...

They'll want to meet her.

I kept my mouth shut.

"I'm only twenty, dad. There is plenty of time left for you to get some grandkids."

He sent me a look like he didn't believe a word I said, before he went back to reading his newspaper. I just smiled at him, before I leaned back in my chair and leaned my head back over the edge of it, groaning quietly as I stretched my bones after the long drive here.

"Oh!" My mom perked up whenever she seemed to think of something. "Did you ever meet that boy that you went to Seoul over?" She asked, smiling at me.

I took in a deep breath, clutching my mug's handle a bit tighter as I gave her a straining smile. "Yeah. It didn't work out."

"Oh, I'm sorry honey..." She frowned, coming over and hugging me. My dad glanced up at us.