Friendly Visits!

"~" Stands For Time Skip

At the Sohmas' House (Friday)

Tohru fidgets in her seat next to Chihiro as they sit across from Shigure, who is reading the morning paper.

"Um...as long as we're going to be living here. Do you think it will be alright if Chihiro and me tell two of our friends where we are. I'm sure they'd really like to know." Tohru blurts out nervously. "If that's okay..."

Glancing up from his paper, Shigure gazed curiously at both girls. "So long as you don't mention the family curse and what not. I don't particularly mind." He says in his usual chirpy tone.

Appearing in their school uniform, Yuki and Kyo look at the trio in mild surprise. "Thank you Shigure~ See you after school." Chihiro called out as her and Tohru meet the boys at the entrance. "See you~" he called back giddy.

At the school~

"What?! So you're telling me not only were you both sleeping in a tent! But you were living in Prince Yuki's house?!" Uo screams out after the sisters spilled the beans on their living arrangements.

Ignoring the outburst, Hana and Chirhiro continue to eat their lunch. The four friends picnic not too far from the school for lunch time.

"Sorry for not telling you sooner. There was a lot that happened but everything's fine now. And they're really nice people so there's nothing to worry about!" Tohru reassured the worrisome best friends.

This causes Hana to stop eating. "Well this was definitely out of the blue. I wonder how the Prince Yuki fan club will react when they hear the news..." she says trailing off at the end.

"They won't be doing anything. Especially not to my sister! Those girls are such bullies it makes me sick." Chihiro grumbled out upset as she continues to snack next to Tohru.

Uo nods her head in agreement across from the two sisters. "I thought it was strange how you both were spending so much time talking to Prince Yuki and Orange-Top lately." She inquisitively says out loud to herself.

Hana hearing this crumbles the bag of chips in her hand with a protective aura coming off of her. "Perhaps we should have them invite us over. So I can see for myself, whether this is a suitable environment for you both to be living in..." she says sternly with no room to argue.

This leads to Uo agreeing with Hana and both girls coming up with an elaborate plan to infiltrate the home the next day.

Next Day After School (Sohmas' House)~

As everyone awaited the arrival of the the two best friends, they were seated at their usual.