you may read if you want [will be deleted]

Hello everyone! It's Star, the author of this book.

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who's reading this book, I wrote this when I was 13-14 (now 17) and I didn't think it would get so many reads, thank you so much!

Yes, unfortunately this book will be still discontinued. I don't have any intention to continue this, I've lost my writing abilities 😅.

BUT

This book will be going under HEAVY editing, as any other author, a fanfic written when they were pre-teen is quite cringe. Don't be too surprised if the writing has changed if you reread this. So here's an 2021 updated "About Author"!

.

.

.

Q: Author's current status and introduction?

A:
Hi I'm Star! I'm currently 17 years old and a senior in high school. I live in the states, and sadly my state is one of the top ten states with most COVID-19 cases so I'm still stuck at home, what joy. I'm also studying japanese, I want to major in foreign language!

Q: Current anime/manga that I'm watching/reading?

A: What's funny is that I'm actually watching Akagami no Shirayuki-hime for the fourth time, but I've been reading a lot of manhwa lately! Also I was so happy that Horimiya came out as an anime, I read the manga twice (which I don't regret) before Horimiya got really hyped. Here's some manga I've been reading!

-The twin's circumstances: Twins finding out they're aren't actually twins and they like each other.
-Yubisaki to renren: A guy wanting to know the point of view of a deaf girl. Very wholesome.
- Mission: Yozakura Family: A boy who get engaged with a girl whose family is part of a mafia/yakuza, romcom action. 
-Maiko-san chi no Makanai-san: A slice of life about a girl who cooks for the sisters of a Maiko house, also shows you what food she makes! I got up to date about a month ago and I kinda want to read it again....
-Flying Witch (it's also an anime): A slice of life manga about a witch who live with her relatives to practice her witchcraft. Funny, witchy, and art style is simple.
-Honey so sweet: This one is one of my favorites, I've reread this alot. Gives me a lot of uwu vibes. Has iconic misunderstood red haired male mc. 

Q: Favorite band?

A: It's Stray kids! I've been a fan since the My Pace era! 

.

.

So yeah that's kinda it for now, I don't know how long or how big the changes will be but I hope you guys still give this book some love!