First prank

I'M BACK!!!

:D

_______

"KARMA!!!!" The said person looked up to see what was his teacher.

"Where is it!?"

"My stomach sensei. You know you shouldn't just leave your things out in the open. People are gonna steal it~" Karma says sticking his tongue out.

"That's not very nice Onii-chan." Kayami tells her brother. He just smiles.

"My matcha ice cream, I will get you back!!!!" Korosensei yells wanting to avenge his lost ice cream.

"Octopus-sensei! I'll get your ice cream back!" Kayami says with a clenched fist. Korosensei exclaims in joy, "Oh Kayami!! You're an angel." He holds her small hands with his tentacle hands. She smiles, but Karma can see it all.

'She's faking it...'

He smirks to himself. Nagisa looks at his devilish friend and sweat-drops. He sighs, "Oh Karma..."

~At the Akabane residence~

"Whatcha doing sis?" Karma watches his little sister writing down something. "Something." She says. "A prank?" She looks at him with shock. "O-onii-chan, how did you know?" Karma just shrugs as an answer.

"I can tell. So, what are you gonna make?" She grins. "Wasabi ice cream." He crosses his arms and stares, judging her prank. "Okay." He says.

She beams in excitement. "It's my first prank in forever!" She puts her hands on her face and spins around in pure happiness. "We gotta plan out sis." Karma states interrupting her happy spins. "Oh, you're right."

"So how should i make this?" She questions, putting her finger on her chin. "Well, first off Korosensei has a really strong sense of smell, and wasabi has a really strong smell." Karma tells her, making her switching positions of thinking.

"Maybe we can coat it with matcha power." She says. Karma says again, "Korosensei has a really strong sense of smell." He emphasizes. 

"oh."

"How about dipping it in chocolate?" Karma says. She gasps and hugs him. "OH MY GOSH, Onii-chan you're a genius!" He pats her head, "I know."

Kayami rubs her hands together in an evil manner. "Hehehehe..." A devilish aura surrounds her. Karma smiles proudly, "You did good Karma." He tells himself watching his sister looking evil.

"Yep, you did good."

As they stayed in the kitchen trying to perfect the art the ice cream, a certain someone was looking from their window.

His smile got bigger, "Nyehuhuhuu *someone tell me how he laughs* Kayami-chan is working hard!"

He then flew away, away from the cat that was about to slash him.

~The next day~

"SENSEI!!" Kayami screams excitedly to the classroom. Korosensei turns with his permanent grin, "Oh? Kayami-chan, what has you yelling this morning?" She gives him his long awaited ice cream.

"Here! Your ice cream as I promise!" She smiles widely. "OOH! Thank you very much!" He drools and takes it from her.

"Thanks for the food!" He takes a very large bite off the ice cream, and just then Karma and Nagisa comes in.

"Oh!" He smirks. "Mmmm, delish!"

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Korosensei exclaims, shocking Nagisa. "Korosensei! Are you okay?!"

Isogai appears , "What's with all the yelling?" He witnesses his octopus teacher fanning his mouth, while Kayami jumps in joy. 

"Onii-chan I did it!"

~Moments later~

Everyone sits at their desk watching their teacher leaning against the board with steam coming out of his mouth.

Kazanki breaks the silence, "So, what happen to Korosensei?" Ritsu answers, "Apparently, Kayami-san gave him ice cream. I did not gather other information other than that."

Nakamura questions Kayami, "Hey what did you do?" Kayami swings her legs and says happliy, "Wasabi ice cream!" She grins and giggles.

"Wasabi?"

"Yep! I think it went well." 

__________________________________

Hello! I'm back! 

I hoped you liked this chapter! Karma's little sister will not be on hold until further notice. Also, Yachi's volleyball will come back, but in a different concept!

~Author-san