Kayami the Loli

"Oh god..." Karma said looking at his sister. "I shouldn't have let her watch that anime." Karma watched his sister walking around with a poker face, saying Kobayashi, Saikawa, or Lady Tohru.

'What?'

Apparently Kayami's impersonating a character called Kanna. A/N: Anyone know what I'm talking about
She likes her so much she's acting like her. Karma sighed, today was Monday so he just HAD to go to school.

Kayami found out that he was skipping classes, so she was making sure he goes to school everyday. Walking beside him wearing a hat little kids wear, both of them go up the mountain

One by one other students from E-class running, walking behind them, or were jumping from the trees.

THUD!

Okajima just fell from a branch............

Moving on.

"Onii-chan i wanna do that." Kayami says pointing at a tree, "What? Falling off a tree like him?" Karma said pointing on the ground where Okajima still lays on the ground.

"No jumping from tree to tree."

"Then carry me on your back while you jump."He sighed again. He silently gets on the ground for her to get on his back.

She points up and says "Let's go!" With that they both-- I mean Karma with Loli on his back, jumping to class.

Time Skip~ English class with Bitch-Sensei

"Alright kiddos! Shut up and sit down!" Bitch-Sensei yells walking inside. They still talk. "Grr." tick marks appearing

"Hello Pretty lady-Sensei." Kayami says looking up from her drawing. "AHH! You're so cute!! ^-^" She hugs her, accidentally putting Kayami's face between her watermelons. Kayami speech was muffled.

"Onii..... help.......can't breathfpf!" She says with her hand out. "Bitch-sensei, Kayami can't breath..." Nagisa says.

"Oh." She lets go of her, Kayami with Swirls in her eyes. "It's.......ooooookay"

She passed out afterwards.

Timeskip! Gym Class

"Karasuma-sensei can we take a break yet?" Maehara asks. "Sure......but after one more lap in the forest doing parkcore" A/N:is that how you spell it?

Groans were heard but they did it anyway. Karasuma was watching them go when he felt a tug on his pants.

"Can I join them? Or am I done with training too?" Kayami ask him with, of course a straight loli looking face.

"No, you're not. Go to the bars and do 2 sets, then you're done." She saluted and went to finish her training.

Let me explain what "Sets" are on the bars: The "bars" are actually monkey bars, but longer. When Kayami gets to the end, she has to swing herself on top to walk across back to get down, but sometimes she does gymnatics on that too. When she's done with that she go to a different set of monkey bars. They kind look like wheels. The wheels spin so she has to grab the other wheel before its too late. There's only three and they're tilted like this. / \ /. A/N: Btw those are actually real. I've tried to do one of those.

Two of those are actually one set

But don't worry. The bottom is matted in case she falls. After she did all that most of the students already came back.

"Hey hey! Karasuma! What up man?" Then came a fat man walking towards with bags of sweets.

"Takaoka."

Kayami, who was laying down a few feet away from them, looking at the sky watching a butterfly fly by. "I have a bad feeling about that fat dude..... but he has sweets though."

.
.
.
.

"I still don't like that fat dude...... he has dangerous old man vibes."

~~~~~~~~~

No one like dangerous old man vines