Y

two people handling the same problems ,
but , in very diffrent ways .
one was kind and smiling .
the other was rude and blunt .
you'd expect them to never cross paths .
Hell ,
possibly even hate eachother .
that's not always the case
though now .

  Library.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear that?

Probably neards. School assignments, old annoying moody history teacher, or maybe freedom.

For Haechan, the last thing applied.

Haechan was incredible in love with library's, not only with the capacity, no.
With the looks, with the scent of so many people he couldn't even count, and the history of it.

People would say he's just possessed to be in the 'dark academia' group but that's not it.

You could say he's absolutely in love with poetry, with books in general and old beautiful buildings.
He would go out in the rainy dark days, everyone would hate. But he loved it.
He would walk miles just to see a beautiful building,
He had the feeling of freedom in that special moments.

You could call it "nyctophilia" in a way.

Let's say the connection to his mom is complicated, his dad on the other side, well. He never met him.

And in the age where it got a problem for him ,he found comfort in words, no one would ever say to him. Words that described his deepest feelings, wich amazed him on the other hand.

There are people who feel like it and write it down. And then other human beings get to read it, and see themselves in it. As if it was only meant to be for him. And the fact that so many people can see themselves in that is simply just amazing for him.

Words and sentences from different memories, different actions or even different meanings can comfort so many people in ways no one could ever comfort them

You could say otherwise but that's just art for itself.

Haechan had a weak spot for Mark.

The fact that they both had the same last name was arousing for him, in a cute innocent way.

He would observe him, when the older boy stood there infront of the class to read his failed poems, wich made his heart warm.
But the older one read them with so much effort and confidence ,well knowing he failed.

He knew he can't write them and he still tried, over and over, and you could say that it made Haechan really happy.

He would go in datail, when he looked in his face, the so called 'seagull eyebrows' a nickname from his classmates , wich he didn't understood why they're called like that because they didn't looked like that at all,
the cute little mole on his cheek and
the beautiful
shaped
eyes.

Mark was all in one a really easy person.

He wouldn't  bully anyone, he wouldn't make trouble in school.

He wouldn't beat any kids up behind the halls, he wouldn't sell any drugs in school

He's a student with potential, that's what his teacher would say. He's talented in many ways, except writing.
He would solve any math tasks or he would draw a second Mona Lisa for you, but he could never write anything that would sound good. At least it didn't happened before

For fact not many people were talented in writing in that school, and it wasn't necessary.

That's why that pale, dark haired young boy, got so interested in the caramel skin toned Haechan.

Mark loved watching Haechan present his poetry's in front of the class.
He would look at his lips, datail for datail.
His cute, perfect shaped nose and his dark brown eyes wich Mark loved.

Mark had also dark brown eyes, but it weren't Haechans so he didn't like them. Even though they're exact the same .

He was impressed by his good clothe style.

Oh hell lord he was.

Haechan had this touch of so called "dark academia" but he put his own taste in it, that's how it seemed. It looked just fabulous.

Mark romanticized his little moles
in his face, you could say he was in

l o v e 

with them.

People would say they stalk each other, but they both didn't realized it.

Mark didn't knew about Haechan's thoughts
And
Haechan didn't knew about Mark's thoughts

Obviously

They probably would get along so good, that's what everyone said.

But did they talk? No