P

" Have you already eaten something today ? "
No.
" Eat something , honey "
No. I can't .
" Are you kidding me ? "
No. I don't wanna be kidding you .
" What should I bring you to eat tomorrow ? " Nothing . I know you want to help me and I love you for it , but you will never understand .

Little words.

Dangerous

I went downstairs to say my goodbyes I said
" I love you . "
But got nothing in return .
But its okay , they were busy I headed back to my freezing cold room .
I kissed my pets goodbye and tried to explain where i was going . They didnt understand . Leaving them shattered my heart , but i had to be selfish for once . My hands trembling i grasp the pills .. 1 , 2 3 , 4 , child I should stop . I pick up my phone ' No new messages . I guess no one cares afterall .. I dont matter . I slowly loose count on how many ive consumed . was piercingly silent I started to feel as if i was floating among the clouds . I layed my head down saying my internal goodbyes . Then those little beady eyes of my beloved pet gaze apon me . Suddenly my heart sank . " Im sorry little guy .

you showed me how it felt to be loved you showed me my purpose in life you made me feel like I was enough you were the person that made me smile the most you thought me how to face my fears in life you were the reason that made me stay a little longer and now youre gone

when they finally noticed, it was too late. as they looked at what used to be the little boy they once loved, all they saw was an exhuasted soul crying out for help. He just wanted to be enough for them. He put in his all and now there is nothing left for him to give because as he took his last breath, all he could ask them was "was it worth it?"

you like me, but you loved him.you kiss me, but you miss him it doesn't matter how i treat you because you only think of treating him i knew that... i know that. but i still try and i know i need to stop. because for ever memory we make you already made with him.

i can hear my family laughing from outside my door . i can hear cars , rain and trains outside . on social media , people are hanging out , and going places but im here , locked in my room , with no lights on . a sad song plays in the background , as i cry myself to sleep . the world is forgetting about me , and im fine with it .

then i met you . you took my hand and showed me what it felt like to be alive again you gave me a reason to stay . it felt like I had the moon while everyone had the stars but you found me when was at my lowest . how could i love you if i couldn't even love myself ? i wanted to give you my all , but you deserved more than what I could offer as our hands start to lose its grasp i held on tighter , but you let go . we were the prime example that not all soulmates are destined to be together one day we could love each other again , and could love myself the way you loved me . maybe in another lifetime .