𝙄

my sighs are deeper and so does my heartbeat.
my ribs are showing, and my wrist is as small as a stick. i have no energy to get out of bed, or walk around. but im skinny now. that is all that matters.

"Haechan, I asked where you are "

"I told you I don't know"

Sigh

" I need something , just a name or a street just anything. Where was the last place you can remember "

It took a while to make Haechan remember properly but after Mark got actually stressed Haechan gave his best to remember something.

Where was he¿

"I think I walked behind the park ,and went into a small street next to it " he muttered, that's all he could remember.

"Okay I'm on my way, don't go away just stay where you are. Got it?"

"Got it sir"
Of course Mark couldn't see his gesture but he knew what Haechan did

He hung up and looked around for a place to sit, and like he asked for it there was a bench, probably been there for years but that are the best ones. Right?

Mark never thought he could run so fast, and that long but he couldn't think about what for dumb shit Haechan could do

He arrived at the park and walked around , looking for the small street Haechan could've talked about but there wasn't one, or a path or something similar.

"AH FUCK MAN "

That stupid shit is killing me
Him and his stupid drugs

Did I hear Mark?
I'm sure it was Mark. Couldn't be someone else

"MARK "

"HAECHAN WHERE ARE YOU"

"HERE?"
ofc I'm here wtf

After a few minutes and a loud conversation they eventually made it out of wherever they were.

They walked enough to be aware of where they are so Mark took his chance

"What the fuck did you thought it's gonna happen, what were you doing."

"No need to get rude okay ,I'm thankful that you came but every other detail is not for you to know. So yeah thanks "

" I don't like the idea of you walking around at night"

Sucks to be you.