Behind closed doors

My friends found my story. That being said, hi you blood hungry leaches! Enjoy my story babes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I make my way into McGonagall's class. Draco's already sitting in the back row. I take the seat next to him.

He smiles at me, as I sit down.

"But like... that's my seat?" Blaise comes up behind us.

"Kick rocks."

He walks away. McGonagall start talking about some crap I'm not interested in at the moment, and I doodle in my notebook. Suddenly, there's a hand on my upper thigh. I look at Draco, he's pretending to doodle something in his notebook. I go back to my doodling. After a minute I feel his hand going further up my thigh and eventually up my skirt. My eyes grow wide and I look at him again. He looks completely unfazed. His hand tugs at my underwear and I cough.

"What are you doing you scut monkey." I whisper into his ear.

"Me? Whaaat? I haven't a clue what you are jabbering about." He thinks he's funny.

His hand is almost at my hooha, but thankfully the bell rings. I drag him into the hall.

"What the fuck. No what the actual fuck. IN CLASS?"

"Please your being such a baby, your turned on this easily?" He smiles and walks down the hall. I think for a moment before chasing after him. I shove him into a bathroom.

"What the hell?" He sputters. I lock the giant doors.

"Salem what are you-" I cut him off, putting my hands on his abs under his shirt.

"What you baby, you get turned on this easily" i laugh and walk away.

"To easy mate." I say, but he grabs my wrist, whipping me back around, pulling me just inches away from his face. His ice cold minty breath on my lips.

I bite my lip, considering if I really I wanna have sex in the school bathroom. Fuck it.

I let him hoist me up onto the marble sink. His hand slides onto my collarbone and the other one down to me upper thigh. His breathe matches mine. He traces his finger from my collarbone down my stomach, to my lower back. I run my fingers through his icy hair.

The door violently thrusts. I throw myself onto Malfoy, he barley stays balanced as i grip onto his body.

"Hello?" Trelawney says trying to open the door.

I jump off Draco and he apperates out of the restroom. I rush to open the door.

"Sorry miss Trelawney, I was...um.... crying, and I didn't want anyone to see me." I say. She looks concerned.

"You? CRYING? Something awful must have happened." ....The fuck is that supposed to mean?

"No no, I'm just.. it's something private. I'd better head to my dorm now." I grab my bag and walk out of the class, Draco's at the end of the hall.

"What did you say." He asks, walking next to me.

"That I was crying."

"You crying? Might as well have been caught." He laughs.

"Why is everyone- you know what never mind." We run down the hall to the next class

-------------------------------------------------------------

I begin walking down to supper, when an arm pulls me back.

"Salem." Pansy snarls at me.

"Don't touch me I don't want your herpes." I tug my arm away.

"You better fuck off Draco, he's meant to be with me." She crosses her arms.

"HA okay. I'll try to keep that in mind next time I'm taking a shower with him babes. Gotta go to much time spent in your presence makes me feel musty." I say coldly.

"As if he'd ever." She laughs

"Awww where do you think he disappeared off to when he was your date?" I smirk.

"Your a liar." Shes pissed.

"A liar? No. Hotter than you? Fuck ya." I walk away smiling as she glares at me.

----------------------------------------------------