Cold rings, warm water

Hey y'all sorry for the long break, some parts take longer to write.
~This part may be too spicy for some people, read at your own risk ;) enjoy!~

He pushes off the wall and shifts his way to the bathroom. The light he had in his bathroom was a deep green that defined his abdomen even more than it already was. I didn't even notice the water was running. He pressed me against the shower wall as he swiftly took off his sweats, as did I. The warm water ran down my body as his hands went up my back into my hair and made there way around my throat. I felt one of his rings on the back of my neck as his mouth attacked my collar bone. The steamy water floated up as our breathes got deeper and faster. We were both panting as he lifted me. I but his lip and dug my nails into his back, as he leaned his head back and groaned. I pressed my bare chest against his torso I grabbed his face with one of my hands. As I based I felt his tongue snake into my mouth. A moan escapes my body as we continue on.

I swiftly put back on my clothes as he tugs on his sweats. He sits on his bed, scanning my body as I lean against the wall, starring at him.

"Why didn't you ask me to the damn ball. That's all I wanted from you, and you ask Pansy." His eyes shift back to my eyes.

"I told you, I thought you'd say no."

"That's bullshit, and you know it." I look up at the ceiling.

"Believe what you want." He practically spits out.

"Whatever Draco, this was a mistake." I roll my eyes and stride over to the door.

I feel a firm hand grasp my waist. He spun me around to face him. I grab onto the back of his neck to steady myself from falling.

"I-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Malfoy, Malfoy, Malfoy. You think your gonna score me twice in one night?" I smirk up at him.

"Wow my name coming out of your mouth sounds good Lila, it would sound better if you were screaming it though." He smirks back, pulling me so we have an inch between our lips. He leans in but just as his lips brush mine, I spin away and head to the door.

"Maybe, if you get lucky, you'll hear me scream your name again. Goodnight Malfoy." I shut the door behind me, leaving him with his mouth hanging open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk down the empty dark halls of the school, making my way back to the girls corridor. I feel like theirs someone watching me. I hear a what sounds like someone tripping behind me, and I slowly put my hand on my wand. A hooded figure tackles me to the ground, sending my wand flying to the end of the hall. I scream before they clasp a hand over my mouth.

I hear someone else running down the hall, but my head is slammed onto the floor before I could see who it is and everything goes black.

------------------------------------------------------------
D R A C O

I hear a scream coming from the hall. I cautiously open my door and run down the hall.

The hooded figure slams a girl onto the ground, her blonde hair falling on her face.

Lilia?

I withdraw my wand but before I can do anything, the figure vanishes. Lilia lies on the floor, almost lifeless. I scoop her up and her head dangles from my arms.

"Damnit Lil." I whisper as I carry her back to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in Draco's room. Blurry thoughts and visions creep into my brain from what happened last night. Draco's head is buried into my shoulder, his arms holding my tightly. He shifts as he starts to wake up.

"Hey your finally awake." He groans as he stretches.

"What do you mean finally, you've been asleep too?" I say, my voice raspy.

"Shut up." His hand snakes around my throat. A smile curls onto my lips.