Just another Slytherin Party.

Ivy and Zara come into mine and Lottie's room to get ready. The girls all are putting on makeup as i slip on the dress Zara gave me.

"I hate you Lilia! How do you look so hot in that dress!" Ivy laughs as I sit down beside her to do my makeup

"Ivy shut up your gorg!" I nudge her with my elbow. After i'm done getting ready i slip on a pair of black heels and we make our pay down th the common room.

The girls walk in right before me. Blaise looks up and coughs at the sight of me. I smile to myself as he get's the attention of the rest of the guys around him and they all inspect me with their eyes. Draco's jaw drops when he finally looks up at me. Lottie leans into my ear.

"Bell of the ball Salem, bell of the ball." She giggles and locks arms with mine. We walk up to them.

"Holy shit salem, you finally did it. You left us speachless." Pike laughs and elbows Draco in the ribs, signaling for him to close his mouth, that is still hanging open. His grey eyes trail me whole body, making there way up to my lips.

Goyle passes me a red solo cup. I take a huge wig of it.

After about 16 more cups and a LOT of dancing I plop my drunken self next to Malfoy on the couch. I'm still some what lucid so i manage to sit with some elegance, although my words slur a bit.

"Mr. Mal-lfoy a pl-leasure and HONOR to be able to sit next to you." I laugh and throw my head back slightly. He takes the cup out of my hand and sets it far from my reach. My eyes get a little blurry as he continues to talk to me.

"How are you still lucid?" He laughs under his breath. He runs his hand through his hair.

"Barley." I lean my head against the back of the leather couch and hum a toon to myself without even realizing.

"Maybe you should head back to your dorm Salem." He says it in a way were i can't tell if he's nervous for me or if he's making fun of me.

"Or your dorm." I say to myself a little to loudly, but at this point, i'm so waisted that I can't control what i say.
His cheeks flush slightly. I feel my body get a little heavier and my eyes drift.

After a while i feel my body get lifted and i lean my head into the persons chest. My arms swing around their neck. The person smells of intoxicating cologne, spirment toothpast and a hint of... apple i think. They continue to carry me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in my bed, my head throbbing. I'm still wearing my dress, but i'm wearing a black hoodie over it. I shrug to myself and notice Blaise in Lottie's bed. My mouth flings open.
Lottie eyes me, waiting for a reaction.

"What the fuck?!" I yell quietly.

"Calm down, we didn't do anything, he just got locked out of his room." She starts laughing.

"The look on your face was priceless though." She gets up and gets in my bed.

"Wait i fell asleep on the couch how did I get here?" My brain can barley manage to think to 10 minutes ago, nonetheless last night.

"Malfoy carried you. I must say some of the things you said to him were just fabulous!" She laughed and my eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god Lotts, what did i say?" I murmmered to her as i burry my head into my knees.

"Well let's see i recall you saying 'Holy shit Malfoy you got hot'. He laughed it off but girl you sure know how to make a guy blush." She laugh. Blasie stirs and rubs his eyes.

"God this is embarrassing, how the hell did i let Pike of all people, lock me out." Lottie laughs at him. He gets up, nods at me and leaves. Me and lottie got changed. Then I realized...

"Wait Lotts, does this mean this is Draco's hoodie" she nods at me and continues to get dresses. I decide to put on a pair of mom jeans and nike air force 1 sage sneakers, keeping the hoodie on.

We make our way to breakfast.

"Fuck you Lilia." Zara says to me.

"What?" I don't remember getting into an argument with her last night.

"How do you manage to look sooo good even hung over." She smiles at me and my cheeks flush red. What is with everyone talking about my appearance all of a sudden.

I lock eyes with grey ones, and i make my way over to them. I sit down beside Draco.

"Um... i'm sorry about last night, thank you for helping me back to my room." I say putting all the food i could reach on my plate.

"It's no problem, besides who knows what, or rather who, you would have done if i didn't take you to your room." He shrugs.

What the hell? I feel anger rise inside my chest. 'Or rather who' what the bloddy hell does he mean by that? Whatever. I continue to gobble down my french toast being incredibly hungry from last night.

"Ill give you your sweatshirt back later." I say coldly, not looking at him.

"Keep it." He says bluntly, as he continues to eat.

What is going on. One minute he's basically implying im slutty and then he's telling me to keep his hoodie. Whatever.

I pull my schedule out of my pocket, looking it over.

Draco pears over my shoulder.

"We have most of out classes together." He continues eating.