Beat the Pugface

I walk out to the courtyard and I see the group sitting at a table. I feel a weak push on my back. I turn around and Pansy is standing there, furious.

"Can I help you?"

"Ya you can actually, go fuck yourself." Why does she act like a 11 year old.

"God you are just SO mature." I turn to walk away, but she pushes me again.

"Stop laying hands on creature." I turn away again, and she pushes me a third time, this time actually nudging me.

"Come on Pansy I'm like 109 pounds, and you can only push me that hard? Your pathetic." She looks enraged. She pounces at me and tackles me.

"Get off me you bitch!" I use my feet to kick her off of me. I get on top of her and go right for her Pugface, beating the shit out of her. She scratches my arm, and I jam my knee into her stomach. She grabs by hair, so I grab hers, slamming her head onto the ground. A crowd has gathered. Pansy's nose has began to bleed. Draco comes running over, pulling me off of her.

"You broke me nose!" Pansy screeches.

"Maybe now you can get a nose job you spiteful bitch." Draco's still dragging me away, and the rest of the group follows behind us.

"She had it coming." Lottie smiles at me. The rest of the group laughs, except Draco.

He doesn't say a word til we're alone.

"What the bloody hell was that?" He crosses his arms.

"She jumped me, so I fought back." He scoffs and paces away and back to me.

"Why are you angry, was I supposed to let her walk all over me?" I cross my arms, mimicking him subconsciously.

"YOU BROKE HER NOSE!" Why the fuck is he so mad lol of a sudden.

"SO? ID BE HAPPY DO DO IT AGAIN!"

"Why the hell are you getting angry?" I inch closer.

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"What?!" He turn to face me.

"Then why are you so upset?" I tilt my head.

"She's my friend Lilia, and you go and beat the hell out of her for no good reason?"

"Wow you really know how to pick good friends. You know what you can go fuck yourself. Better yet you can have Pansy fuck you for all I care." I grab my bag and walk away.

-------------------------------------------------------------
D R A C O

Why is she so mad me? I'm the one that should be mad.
She's the one going around throwing punches.
Am I not aloud to have friends?

Why does she care if I'm friends with Pansy?