Bell of the Ball

On Saturday morning, there's a pounding at mine and Lottie's door around noon. The door bursts open and Ivy, Zara, And Artemis pile in. There all holding their dresses and makeup bags. They don't even say hello, they get straight to getting ready.

There are ring light mirrors all around the floor, were the girls are doing there makeup. Me and Lottie are both sitting at the vanity's we have. I pull my hair into a half up, half down loose curl type hair style. We're all nearly ready. Lottie Slips on a black gown, Ivy a periwinkle one and Zara a Pastel pink one. Artemis puts on a classy silver dress.

I take the dress my mother got me and put it on.

Unlike the usual skintight clothes I wear, this dress was flowy, almost princess like.

It was different from what I usually wore, which made it special to me. All the girls looked at me in awe.

"Bell of the ball." Lottie winks at me.

We all smile at eachother and make our way over to the ball. As we're about to turn the corner and go down the stairs that lead to the party, Zara stops.

"I want to go back I can't do this." Her confidence slips away, and her breathing increases.

"I'm not good for George...I'm just a stupid Slytherin girl who's in over her head." She shakes her head.

I take her hands in mine.

"Zara. You look amazing. You can't deprive George of laying his eyes on your beauty." She smiles. We all Nod at eachother. All the girls head down the stairs before me and Lottie. She links arms with mine.

We stop at the top of the stairs, and Pansy's mouth falls completely open as she gasps. Draco turns and does the same. His eyes trace very single inch of my body. I smile at him casually, and me and Lottie walk down the steps. We don't bother to stop and talk to the group, and we walk right in. My gown flows gracefully as I walk.

"Lottie, they're all looking at you." I whisper to her. She smiles.

"No darling, they're looking at you." I blush as we make our way in.

The group comes in, and they come and stand next to me and Lottie. Draco's eyes linger on me. Pansy grumbles beside him. The 4 tournament champions walk in with their dates and starts dancing with them. I watch as Harry nervously dances and stumbles which makes me laugh. Soon enough everyone is going onto the dance floor. I notice that Lottie is no longer by my side. I sigh and begin to walk away, when an arm snakes around my small waist. Draco pulls me up to his body, and he smiles at me. He begins to guide me as we both dance. My flowy dress swishes around our bodies as we gracefully dance. He lifts me and spins me around and a smile beams on my face. We're both smiling ear to ear as the music changes into a high tempo song. He lets go of my waist and I nod at him, making my way over to the punch bowl. Lottie strolls over.