Birthday Bash

"Are we meeting up in Ivy's room tonight or what?" Blaise looked around the group of people, trying to confirm plans.

"As long as you guys promise to sneak out at dawn without waking the rest of us, then ya." Ivy replies, sipping her water.

Ever since first year we always met up in someones dorm for my birthday. We would do a round of games, drinking, or s whatever other stupid shit the guys could think of. I took one of my tater tots and popped it in my mouth. They all looked at me expecting an answer.

"I'm sorry I want listening what?" I say, covering my mouth with my hand as I spoke, the tater tot still in my mouth.

"Are you gonna provide the booze?" Terrance repeated.

"Ya, sure." I remember that I brought 5 emergency bottles of vodka with me, and figured I would grab one of them.

"Lil, why won't you just throw a party in the common room like the rest of us? I'll have to clean for hours after." Zara shoved her mashed potatoes in her mouth.

"I don't know, it's the way we've always celebrated why stop now?" I shrugged them off and continued eating.

All the girls got up and grabbed me by the arms. I shoved the last couple pieces of food down my throat and let them guide me away. The boys all laughed as I flipped them off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They guided me up to my room.

"Why does Pansy 'pugfaced' Parkinson always get invited." Zara rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck do you expect, she'd rat us out otherwise!" I laugh while I curl my long hair.

As soon as I'm done, I got to my closet and pull out my outfit and change into it.

"What do you all think?"

"How the fuck does every outfit hug your body perfectly you stupid bitch!" Lottie laughs

"So it's good?" I say.

"YES!" All three of them shout in unison.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We make our way to Ivy and Zara's room. It's decorated with streamers and balloons with gifts on her bed.

Draco, Blaise, Adrian, Terrance, Goyle, Crabbe Pansy and a couple others are all scattered around the room. The room falls silent when I walk in.

"Damn Salem. You really do know how to make a guy speechless." Terrance laughs as do the rest of the boys. Pansy just stares.

After some small talk, birthday wishes, drinking and dancing we move on to present opening. I sit on the bed next to all the gifts. I take the biggest box first. It's the only gift with a note with who it's from. I read the note on it.